Chapter 15 : A Start

Michiru looked in horror at the large mass of fur tumbling and growling over the bed seemingly searching for something.

"Shirou-san! I'm sorry!" She pleaded, "I shouldn't have done that!"

He paused. Slowly rising his head to meet the trembling ball of brown fur before him.

A tinge of panic settled in his mind as he realized he had no clue where he is OR where Marco is either.

Bounding out of his room he felt a pain holding onto his tail. Michiru, with her face now on the floor, had her hands firmly gripped. She thought,
I'm not going to let go this time.

He continued down the hallway until he saw a door to the outside, it had a faint light underneath. Walking towards it he sat down. He didn't know how to open it, Marco always did it for him.

Michiru didn't move. She had been dragged all the way here, and this was bothering Shirou. He looked at her, but her face was still smushed onto the cold floor with her hands STILL clinging onto his tail.
After some thought, the now large wolf flopped onto the poor girl's face.

Michiru's muffled pleas were heard by Shirou, but she still didn't let go. As he waited he thought of where he could go, he remembered how small the town was. Even though this house was strangely alien-like compared to where he lives, he didn't want to stay long to investigate.

Being so lost in doggy thought, he didn't realize Michiru had let go of his tail.

Michiru slapped the floor in a last attempt for him to get off of her. Thankfully he noticed.

"*GASP* what the heck Shirou-san!"
She breathed.

He looked away and sat next to the door.
Confused Michiru looked at him,
"Can you not open it with your dog paws?"

Shirou had no clue what the girl was saying, he grumbled and looked away.

"Alright I'll open it for you, but please don't get mad at me."
She opened to door to reveal... The bathroom from yesterday.

Shirou stood dumbfounded. They had lights inside a house!

He thought the slight smell of blood and dirt was the deer he had killed, and that Marco left it for him. But the dried blood was in little droplets on the floor and tattered clothing, the dirt seemed to have clogged the drain as he looked at a shallow pool of water.

He sure was thirsty. Once ha had lapped up a bit he choked on the soap still embedded in the liquid. He gagged.

"What the heck Shirou! You weirdo! Is it because I didn't clean it afterwards?" She protested.

He turned to ignore the choppy language, walking past her to the next door. This time he had sniffed intently. He concluded it was cold outside and Marco left him here because it was way warmer than his house is in the cold.

Michiru trudged over looking at what he was sitting next to, "Seriously?"

She opened the door, as a cool mist exited. It was a fridge.

Shirou was terrified, where was the outside? Before he left in search of a new one to try, he saw a frozen piece of meat, hungrily he grabbed it with his jaw and bounded up the stairs he found. One of the doors was open, he walked in to find a messy room with many drawers open, it's contents scattered over the floor. He jumped onto the bed and dined on the frozen meat he found.

Michiru hollered, "That's sirloin steak! I didn't even buy it-"

When she entered the room, she ignored the dog gnawing on the frozen meet on her NEW bed. Everything was in array.

"Shirou, did you do this?" She stammered.

He heard her voice but couldn't recognize it. Focusing on her, Michiru tried again, "Shirou. Did you do this?"

An innocent look from the dog surprised Michiru.

"... Shirou?"

__________________
__________
_____

Readers, due to the longness of these chapters being far from the desired publish date, I'm making them shorter so you can see them sooner.

Anybody who stars and/or subs will be MENTIONED in the next chapter, which is coming soon!!!

Because they are my favorite <3
Cheyennewilcox7
- starred so many chapters!!!

sophiecutie17
- was the last person who followed me<3 <3