Chapter 17: Past Trauma

Shirou rested his head on the bed as he saw Michiru shiver in terror,
If she goes somewhere other than this odd room I can escape out that door.
...
Or I can scare her.

Shirou jumps ontop of the bed, nose to nose with the startled girl, then jumps off running in circles around the room,
Wait, I'm remembering something...

/ / /
"Perro! Despierta!(wakeup)"

Marco shook the limp body of his first friend. The friend that protected him, now with an arrow stuck in his chest-
/ / /
"-Hey! Heyyy!! Shirou!" Michiru cried.

If the two owners of the house hadn't gone on an errand for their lost steak, they would've seen this.

She shook the wolf lying on the floor. He wasn't breathing, she pressed her hands on his furry chest, about to attempt cpr,"Aaah!"

Shirou sat up, eyes glazed, he remembered everything. Michiru, snuck in at night. Michiru pet him. Michiru fell off the bed, only to bother him with her selfish desires.

"MICHURU" Shirou roared, "Did you know what you did?"

She softly answered, "no, i-i--"

"THERE'S a THING called PERSONAL SPACE" his mind raced,
Should I tell her should I tell her I have to, no I can't this could end me I can't I can't-

He bounded out of the room, pulled on a shirt, longer pants and shoes. Wearing nothing but some very short shorts weren't by far enough to wear in public. He paused to look in the small mirror in his room before he left, " I'm in wolf form? F#%$"

Shirou grabbed the collar out of the trash and put it on,
This is never happening again, I have to leave. No one is trustworthy... except Marco.

(Cameo for pilot_zero ) bonus~
Shirou flagged down a taxi, the car slowed in front of Shirou,
"Where to?"

Shirou hastily answered, "The nearest airport."

He jumped into the backseat as they drove off. The driver mentioned,
"Its gonna to be 'round 25 min until we get there, so get comfy."

Shirou looked out of window as brightly colored ads on tall buildings flew by, turning into a blur.

The driver questioned, "What ar' ya runnin' from?"

Shirou sighed, "I don't have the slightest idea."

The driver continued, " when'ver I get worried I take a lap 'round my neighborhood, an' that clears stuff up fer me"

Shirou's eyes liffted to look at the elderly driver, "What form do you take when you shift? I don't mean to pry, just curious."

The driver chuckled, "German Shepherd, what 'bout you lad?"

Shirou responded, "a Wolf. I'm Shirou, nice to meet you."

A small smirk crept up on the driver's face, but just big enough for Shirou to notice, "My names Jhon CENA."

Shirou laughed along with the driver as he slowed down next to the airport, " have a nice flight Shirou."

Shirou smiled as he handed the diver his card, "Thanks. "

The diver handed him the card back. Shirou waved goodbye as the driver gave him a thumbs up.

Shirou thought,
At least now I'm feeling a little better.