Chapter 5: Thoughts

He looked at the closed door.
I hope she does ok.

Shirou walked to Michiru's room. Thankfully he was in his human form, so the blood smell wasn't that bad. Tearing off the stained comforter and bedsheets he looked at the bed, which had a big dark red spot in the middle of it.
I can't clean this...

So he threw out the whole bed, bedsheets, and comforter. Then bought a new bed online, same size. Sadly shirou couldn't find the same bed sheets or comforter ANYWHERE in the house. So he picked a nice pale grey blue for both of them at the store. And went back home. He gently put the bed back on it's bed frame, then threw the sheets on it.

He looked at the carpet. Small spots of blood were here and there. He cleaned the halls and stairs since it was polished wood. So it didn't take much work.
There was a reason I became an investigator and not a maid.

He grabbed his phone and called maid service.

"Hello this is maid service, how can I help you today?"

"I need 3 maids to come to my house and deep clean the carpet. I'm willing to pay 50,000 yen. Don't ask questions. "
He wondered if they would take it, he didn't check their pricing.

"Oh! Ok! What is the size of your house?"

"Only clean one room. It's One meter by a meter and a half."
Shirou wondered if it was too much or too little.

"Ok when do you want them to come-"

"Now. Make them come as fast as they can. I live in xxx"
He realized he didn't even know where they are in Anima City.

"But-"

"54,000 yen."
Shirou cut the lady off with a bargain.

"They'll be there in 10 minutes!"

"Make it 5."
He grinned.

"Got it!"

Shirou smirked. And could hear over the phone their boss yelling at them.

" 'Felisha! Koemi! Ayame! Get over here! Your are the best cleaners I have! Go to xxx now or your fired! Whatever happens there stays there. Got it?'

'Yes mam'!'
'Yes?'
Got it mam'!' "

Shirou ended the call.

             ~ 6 minutes later ~

*ring ding*

He walked over to the door and opened it.
They're one minute late. I'll let it slide.

"*gasp*"

One of the maids put a hand over the other's mouth. Another one blushed weirdly enough, and wiped the drool off her mouth.

Oh shi-

Shirou had forgotten to put a shirt on and his arm and side had some dried blood on it, so did his neck. His delts, triceps, biceps, and pects where clearly defined. And his 6 pack wasn't something to shove aside. In short terms he was ripped. In all the years he's lived, never once has a girl not thought he was hot.
If I was in my wolf form my muscles would've been hidden better.

"*ahem* this way ladies."
He ignored the giggles. And showed them to Michiru's room. They saw how clean the house was compared to the room they were supposed to clean.

"I'll come back in a hour. I expect you to do your best."

And he left smugly. One maid looked disappointed.
She probably thought I was going to watch them clean to make sure they cleaned it right.
...