Chapter (96)What are the remedies to feel from the desires?

(96)

What are the remedies to feel free from the desires?

NA GYANAT PARAM NETRAM

NA CHA SATYAT PARM TAP I

NA CHA RAGAT PARAM DUKHAM

NA TYAGAT PARAM SUKHAM II

SHANTI TULYAM TAPO NASTI

NA SANTOSHAT PARAM DHANAM

NA SHASTRAT PARA VIDHYA

NA CHA DHARMO DAYA PARA: II

The knowledge is our eyes, speaking truth is TAP ,attachment is the cause of sorrow and abandoning attachment and envy is the greatest happiness because TAP gives us peace of mind, satisfaction gives us happiness, Shastras give us knowledge and true religion teaches us to be kind to all hence Tap is the best remedy to have peace of mind, Satisfaction is the most valuable treasure of the world. Shastras includes knowledge of eternity and kindness is the root of all religions.

YAVAY BHIRIYATE JATHARAM TAVAT SVATVAM DEHI I

NAMA ADHIKYOABHIMNYET SA: STEN DANAMHARTI II

A person has right over all the resources on the earth in the quantity he needs for his existence and survival. If anybody tries to have possession over more than his needs for accumulation of wealth and resources or have attachment to collect and store for his own utilization out of greed or pride he should be punished as thief because they are the robbers of God's resources. It is not important what do you have in your possession, it is important what do you utilize for the welfare of others. It is not important what do you eat, it is important what food you can digest that turned into your physical and mental strength to serve others is important. It is not important how much do you earn, it is important how much do you spare for the welfare of society. It is not important how many books or shastras you read, it is important how much you remember and utilize in application through your karma for the benefit of the world because we can remain free from the greed and desires of allocating sources only by serving others and trying to make others happy.

All the livings on the earth have their body and senses .They feel desire for food, water, sex and rest. But only a human being can do kriya or karma through which he can satisfy others, he can do welfare to others. Whatever we are given by God; our body and senses , our mind and intellect ,our power and strength ,our skills and capabilities we have to use them for others and do all kriyas with the desires of serving others and not for the entertainment of our senses.

We have three types of body. STHULA SHARIR physical body through which we do all kriyas, SUKSHMA SHARIR through which we do Chintan and the KARAN SHARIR the cause for the existence through which we can attain steadiness. But all these three things our kriyas, our Chintan meditations and thoughts, our steadiness is not for our self, it is for the service of others and welfare of all the livings. Our physical body remains attached with Sthula sharir, Sukshma Sharir remains attached with Sukshma Sharir , Karan Sharir feels unification with eternity. Hence when we utilize all the three Sharir for our own selfish motives or self entertainment, it creates 'Pride and ego' that can be the reason of our downfall. We have to serve others through our kriya, think about the welfare of others and act with the harmony of five elements for the welfare of others. MANASA VACHA and Karmana we have to serve all the livings through our body and actions, mind and thoughts, speech and meditations. If we are enjoying by serving others, worrying about the welfare of others and feeling unification with almighty with steadiness, it would also create obstacles on the way of Salvation because it again creates attachment .Hence Lord Krishna advices us to do all the kriyas, meditation and concentration of thoughts abandoning our three virtues as Rajas, Tamas and Satvik and feeling total detachment to virtues as SATVA,Rajas and Tamas and feeling total departual from all these virtues we have to serve others selflessly.

If we are enjoying our serving or meditation or Chintan, it would create illusion. We start desiring that; because I am full of virtues, people should follow me, obey me, help me in spreading my name and fame and so on and on.. All these are the various forms of desires only. These entire followers name and fame and everything are perishable and sure to decay one day. We desire for these perishable things, we lost way of attainment of eternity. To think about our name and fame, to think about having followers, to think about attaining some benefit from our karma becomes the cause of bondage of birth and death. Our intimacy with perishable things creates illusion. Our attachment creates negative impulses and our desires create unhappiness and dissatisfaction. When we abandon desire we could abandon attachment and by abandoning attachment we could feel detached to all worldly things and relations .And when we think about not hurting others our services of humanity starts. A Sadhak thinks that he should be no cause and instrument of anybody's sorrow. If by mistake he hurts anybody or becomes the cause of harm to anybody, he should apologize for his misdeeds or misbehavior. If he tries to apologize from the depth of heart, he would be forgiven even by God.

A sadhak should be alert that he should never desire anything in return by serving others. To desire anything or happiness by anything, any person or any kriya is lust. This desire has abundant forms, innumerable negative elements and unlimited sins. Hence until a person leaves desire, he could not be pure and innocent, He could not be free from all the attachment and ego. When we desire anything for our self, it becomes the root cause of most of the vices but if we can abandon desires for our self, we could be free from all the vices. We have three types of consequences of our karma positive and favorable, negative and unfavorable and a mixture of positive and negative , favorable and unfavorable. ISHTA,ANISHTA AND MISHR. When we do our karma forbidden by our Shastra ,it is done by us because of our desire KAM. This karma that we do to fulfill our desire binds us with its fruits good and bad because 'desire' emerges from Rajas Guna, and the cause of all sins is also due to Rajas Guna and doing all these karma putting them in action is the sign of Tamo Guna. Hence all sins emerge from Tamo Guna. Hence we have to abandon desire of doing karma that is forbidden in our Shastra.

Then what is the reason that stops us from doing good deeds .When we know that all the karma forbidden by Shastra must not be done and doing those karma lead us to sinful acts. Then why can't we remain aloof from doing Sins?

Let's understand from our Lord Shri Krishna....