1. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

I descended down the stairs as the chain from my ankle length boots clicked while I walked. I entered the underground club that was filled with sweaty bodies moving against one another as the walls vibrated and the colourful lights danced above the heads of the crowd, the deejay jumping up and down with his hands up.

We walked to the bar where I ordered two shots of tequila, clicking my glass along with Trevor's as we downed the alcohol only to shake my head with the burning feeling down my throat as I sucked on a lemon slice.

I was sitting on a couch rolling a joint when I lifted my head up lick at the paper and seal the joint when I froze. I saw the lights shine on someone in the centre of the dance floor.

I sat still as the crowd of people around her seemed to move and she came clear to my view.

A girl.

A beautiful girl.

Dancing in the center of the dance floor alone is the most prettiest girl I had ever seen.

And I had seen some pretty girls.

But this one was a cut above the rest.

I was still holding the rollie I had yet to close when Trevor spoke "dude what's taking you so long I wanna smoke."

I didn't reply.

Then he followed my gaze and a smirk found it's way to his lips.

"Don't tell me you are thinking what I think you are." He chuckled as I licked the paper and her eyes met mine.

She smirked.

The girl wore a green dress that exposed her stomach and her back, it reached above her knees. Her long legs were in a pair of nude heels and she had a proud afro on her head. The lights danced across her brown skin as she slowly swayed her hips to the beat and kept looking at me.

Damn.

I got up, but instead of going to her I lurked in the shadows as I leaned my back against the wall with her back facing me as I lit the joint.

I watched her dancing from behind as I puffed the smoke out only to smirk when I saw how amazing the view of her ass looked from behind.

Don't judge me I'm just admiring God's creation.

She glanced at me from her shoulder as she slowly turned around and I looked at her from head to toe.

Actually toe to head.

I looked at her long and smooth looking legs to her caramel thighs and the tight dress that revealed her curves and perfectly round breasts, to her face and her plump red lips and her gold eyes.

I puffed out the smoke when I saw her wink at me and I smiled, before she dissapeared into the crowd.

It took me a second to find her as she stood at a corner looking at me and biting her lip.

Let's play.

I inhaled smoke from the joint before placing it in a ashtray as I walked towards her and not breaking eye contact as I laid my hands on either side of her head as I was a little taller than her.

She smiled as I was checking her out.

She moved from my sight as she stood in front of me with her back facing me.

Fancy footwork.

I puffed the smoke out as my mouth went to gently brush against her bare shoulders, she tilted her head and laid it on my shoulder as she slowly moved her butt around my belt.

Her lips parted open as my mouth kept brushing up her neck and my hand gently touching her bare soft stomach while the other was on her hip.

We moved against one another like that for a white untill I pinned her to the wall again and this time not willing to let her escape.

Her tongue went over her front teeth as she glided it above her teeth looking into my eyes.

She definitely had a hold on me.

I smirked as I pinned both her hands above her head and leaned in brushing my lips above hers when she leaned in to bite me and I pulled away before she could.

A playful glint shined in her eyes.

She definitely had me high on something.

She kissed me while arching her chest onto my chest and hooked her leg on my hip as the loud music faded in the background.

Her soft lips crashed against mine and battled for dominance as I bit her lips for entrance and she denied me. That's when I gently ran my hand on her amazingly soft thigh, she arched her chest to me as I leaned further on to her.

She moaned when I grinded my knee on her front and I smirked as my tongue entered her mouth.

She tasted like cranberry juice and vodka.

I went to kiss her neck when she flipped us over and her cocoa butter and honey scent flooded the air and made me weak as my back hit the wall.

My eye widened in surprise but the look in her eyes turned me on further as she went and bit my lip.

She pulled away as her lips brushed over mine and when I leaned in to kiss her she shushed me with her finger "not tonight tiger." Her voice was alluring and sweet as I watched her walk away with her ass swaying purposely and her beautiful long legs walked away leaving me stunned.

Did I just get.... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

"Woah bro did she just leave you hanging?" Trevor asked me as he placed his hand on my shoulder and I smirked placing my thumb on my lips removing her lipstick.

I sucked on my thumb and lifted my head up with my locs blocking my vision as my smirk grew into a full on grin when I saw her climbing the stairs and winking at me.

"Ohh it's not over." I said smiling and Trevor handed me a joint as I inhaled and puffed the smoke out " definitely not over."

As she smiled and dissapeared up the stairs.