Wow

Today was a beautiful Thursday and I wanted to talk to Trevor today because we haven't had our special bonding sessions lately.

I woke up and decided to wear something different today because inside I was feeling very light like I had shed a heavy load.

I wore blue ripped jeans and a white oversized tee with a black Nike logo on it. I wore a black chain and gold stud earrings with black Nike sneakers and I wore my hair half up and half down.

I was really happy today for some reason I was just feeling light and bright.

I descended down the stairs and found Marina and mom sitting in the living room sharing a cup of what looked like tea while Jerah was eating a sandwich in the kitchen.

"Good morning my lovely beautiful people!" I said getting an apple for my breakfast because I was going with Trevor to some restaurant for breakfast.

"What's got you so happy?" Mom asked with a curious smile.

"It's a beautiful day and I'm still breathing so there's no reason why I shouldn't be happy." I said as mom and Marina looked at each other with a smile while Jerah choked on his sandwich.

"Did you pack a spare inhaler?" Mom asked and I nodded leaving as I said goodbye to all of them while they were still curious on why I was so happy.

The moment I got out I saw Trevor with his car parked outside my house.

"Get ya arse in here!" He said laughing when he saw me.

"My arse is getting in!" I said running to him as he opened the door.

"What's up man?" He said as we did our secret handshake.

"It's awesome man how's it going on your side?" I asked as he pulled out driving to MacDonald's to the drive thru for breakfast.

"It's great man and I just realized something." He said after ordering with a smile on his face that I realized could only mean one thing.

"You are in love?"  I asked knowing how he feels as we parked and ate our food.

"Something like that. I feel like I really love her and I know it might be soon but I have that feeling you know?" He said and I was really happy that he was happy.

"Actually I do." I said nodding remembering the lady of my heart.

"You do? I thought you are never going to fall for someone?"

"Turns out the universe had a different plan." I chuckled.

"Who is it?"

"Natasha."

"Who?"

"The girl from the club." I said and he nodded saying and ohh sound.

"Aren't you afraid that she's from flame and Jerah could literally kill you if he found out?"

"Man believe me there's not a day that passes by without me thinking about that but I really fell unexpectedly and she's really amazing."

"That deep hey?"

I nodded.

"I just want you to know that I am behind you every step of the way. Although I have to ask where is Monica because she really doesn't take break ups well. I mean y'all have been through this before where you broke it off with her and she unleashed hell on your life until you came back to her." He said and I nodded.

"I mean you know that me and Monica, there was no love or even feelings between us she just hates seeing me with someone else. I'm not going to let Monica mess it up for me because I really like this girl."