𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎

I was new to the feeling of like liking someone and actually being in a relationship with them but the constant warm and fuzzy feeling I got everytime I saw her proved to me that this was right.

Last night ended really good for us but not so good for my dance crew because they lost to flame an they are fed up that flame beat them up in their own territory.

Now I was caught in between. Should I hate or be mad at Natasha that her team beat mine?

But she was with me when the whole thing went down.

However I was supposed to feel I kinda wasn't feeling it because I was just cool. I wasn't angry nor was I sad I was just cool it happened.

Because in a way this will be motivation for us to continue practicing for the competition. I still was not sure if flame sighed up for the competition or not and if they did it would place the game on a whole other level because we would forget about other teams and focus on our rivalry with one another.

I still wasn't aware why we hated each other so much and I never bothered with the history because when I first joined the team I was told to hate flame so I hated them and never questioned the hate ,not until now anyways.

Now what really was on my mind was, it was just me hoping that it didn't come to the point that I had to choose between dance and Natasha because that would be a tough decision considering they both had a special place in my heart.

I really hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Anywho I was chilling in the library just reading books about biology and how the brain works.

"You look seriously hot." Someone said and I instantly recognized that voice as a stupid smile was plastered on my face.

She passed me and went to stand behind the bookshelves that stood behind the library at the corner where no one noticed.

I was slowly starting to hate the no one can see us together rule we had because of our rivalry.

But in a way it was also protecting her because I knew for a fact if girls of our school found out I was dating someone there would be temptations wherever I go because there was nothing they were talented in than breaking other people's relationships.

They didn't give a shit if you really liked the person or not.

I followed her and found her pretending to read a book.

"What took you so long?" She asked with a playful smirk.

"Didn't think you were waiting for me." I said hugging her and putting my hands on her waist.

I loved looking at her and admiring her because to me she was like a work of art that grew more beautiful the more you looked at it.

She was amazing in my eyes.

"I missed you" I said kissing her as she laughed.

One thing I noticed is that ever since I met Natasha I have become a bit more vocal in terms of my feelings and I don't mind hugs anymore.

Especially when they were coming from her.

"I missed you too." Now let's get one thing straight I have made out with many girls but nothing drove me crazy than kissing Natasha.

She is going to drive me nuts.

"Anyway are you free Friday night?" I asked remembering that a week from now we had to go to Las Vegas for the competition and the timing couldn't be more perfect because we were having our mid term break soon.

"Yeah why are you asking?" She asked her hands around my neck.

"No reason." I winked at her and she smiled.

Then our little moment had to get ruined by Monica who just walked into the library.
Being the snitch she was I had to let go of Natasha as she went to look for another book while Monica walked to me.

I could see the glare Natasha gave me from where she was standing which was opposite me we were only separated by a bookshelf as Monica came with her blond hair swaying as she walked.

"Hey sexy haven't seen you in a while." She said coming to hug me but I moved away.

" Don't touch me. You know very well that you and I ended a long time ago. Actually there wasn't even an us." I said removing her hands that were on my shoulders.

"Stop kidding I really missed you, do you want to show me how much you missed me?" She said in her seductive voice.

"I didn't miss you and let's get one thing straight you and I are over. Just stop touching me and I won't ask again." I really hated the fact that Natasha was seeing all this but in a matter of two minutes I saw her walking out he library and I really hoped we weren't over because she looked mad and I instantly knew that I was in big trouble.

"But I missed you" Monica pouted and I never stopped myself from wanting to kill someone than I did with her.

"Monica leave me the fuck alone we weren't even a thing to begin with and if you ever come near me again I swear I will rearrange your face into something unrecognizable." I practically spat as she let me go looking horrified and I knew I wasn't the same person when I was angry I probably looked like the devil himself.

Now one thing about Monica is that she's basically psycho. Not that kind of psycho but when you rejected her she thought you meant you wanted her even more that was one of the things I liked about her but now that shit doesn't mean a thing especially because my main priority was Natasha.

I knew in my head that Monica wouldn't let this slide because playing with other people's feelings was a game to her and it was to me but not anymore.

My beautiful lovely people, please tell me what you think so far and how you think this love story is going to end.  Please motivate me by voting and commenting I like hearing what you guys think.

Love y'all 😘

Please excuse the fact that this book is highly unedited. My apologies for not stating it sooner.