love

Hello Natasha." I said faking a smile trying to shove everything that has happened and what I was feeling aside for her , I felt like she didn't deserve to see me this way and it made me feel selfish to talk about  my problems to her I mean there are more serious issues out there like world hunger not a messed up teenager who got messed up by her parents and has trust issues.

"Hey lala, we have a problem here." She started and I frowned.

"What's going on?" I asked hoping on my bike.

"I have no time to explain I just need you here ASAP, I'll send you the location." She said hanging up and I was in the dark about what was going on but I started my bike the moment she sent the location.

I arrived at the destination and I was kinda surprised what emergency can basically occur in an old cinema.

I continued walking as I got to the back of the cinema finding her standing there scrolling on her phone looking amazing. She was wearing a red short dress with black doc martens and she tied her braids into a high ponytail.

I had just noticed now that she had changed her braids to another color. How stupid of me.

"Hello beautiful." I said pulling her towards me as the stupid smile I had whenever she was around graced my face.

"Hey you made it." She said placing her hands on my shoulders and I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her.

"What's going on?" I asked after pulling away.

"So lala...." She started looking into my eyes.

"Hmm"

"I lied there's no emergency."

"I can see that but what's going on?"

"So I noticed today at school that you were not okay so Trevor helped me plan this for you." She said and I looked behind her finally noticing the picnic setup in the room with candles and a big white sheet on the wall. There were fairy lights hanging in the walls, glowing different colors.

The floor had a blanket on it with roses everywhere and strawberries, chocolate samosas and alot more .
My mouth fell open in shock.

"Do you not like it? Is it bad? I can always change it.." she started rambling and I kissed her shutting her up.

"It's perfect. I'm actually surprised and speechless, I didn't imagine you would do this for me. Thank you." I said kissing her forehead, although the gesture didn't seen like much but it actually made me happy because no one had ever bothered doing something this special for me and the fact that she was worried I would not like it proved to me that she cared and increased my affection for her.

"You're welcome, now come before the movie starts." She said pulling me to the blanket.

What I liked about this cinema is that only a few people knew about it and instead of a ceiling it had a glass roof, so you could watch a movie and gaze at the stars the same time.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked  sitting down as she sat between my legs, laying her head on my chest as my back rested on the cushions.

"Well we're actually going to watch one of the most scary movies I know." She said in a dramatic voice and animatedly.

"Ohh  now  you gotta tell me." I said interested while playing with her braids.
I was a sucker for horror movies.

"Scary movie." She said and we both burst out laughing.

"Are you serious?" I said laughing as she shrugged.

"I actually like how it's nothing like the title, and if you still want more I got a nightmare on elm Street." She laughed and I decided that was one of my favorite sounds that soothed me like music.