reconcile?

" So what's going on?" Trevor asked sitting down with a bowl of chips in my living room.

"As you all know Saturday is basically the day. We are going to Las Vegas, so I've been called for the sign ups earlier and choosing the studio for practice so I'll go earlier. Now we need to set up a schedule to practice because on Saturday evening we have face to face rehearsals with the judges and we need to be ready so we need to practice. Not forgetting by Friday you guys have to be in Vegas." I said trying to sum the whole thing up.

"Can I ask you something?" Tory asked

"Yeah" I said looking at him

"What's with you and 'so'? " He said noticing I used it too much and the others laughed as I chuckled.

"Dude you don't have to be nervous like we're basically family." Marcia assured.

"You always speak sense my love" Tory said side hugging Marcia who pushed him away.

"You wish." Marcia chuckled but I think I noticed a little blushing.

" If I understand correctly since the school break is on Wednesday, we have to make sure that by Friday we are in Vegas and from Wednesday to Friday we will be practicing, then you have to go earlier to sign us up?" Nia asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Well that's that." Amber said.

"I have to see Jerah first before we go ." I said eating sour worms.

"What about your mom bra?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know."

"Why do you hate her so much man?" The others didn't know about my messed up relationship with my mom, or what happened.

"Just." I shrugged.

"Well bro one day, sooner or later you're going to have to see her and if anything were to happen to her you would have regret not seeing her. " Tory said eating chips as everyone looked at him amazed that for the first time in his life he actually spoke something with sense.

"Yeah but I just can't bring myself to do it."

"Dude how can you ever love someone else if you can't love the woman who gave birth you? You need to find the source of your problems and nip the something something from the bud." He said shoving chips in his mouth, feet on the table and carrying the remote absentmindedly scrolling past the channels and not noticing that what he just said sparked a light bulb in me. Everyone looked at him like he had four heads with their jaws dropped perplexed.

"What?" Tory asked noticing the quiet atmosphere and everyone looking at him.

"That's the first time I heard you speak something with sense ever since I met you." Zain said patting his shoulder.

"Shut your ass up." Tory said as we all laughed, although I laughed but I knew what he said made sense and maybe if I fix my relationship with my mom, I could stop feeling so damaged and that way I can become a better me.

Maybe this isn't bad after all.

After spending the night watching movies and arguing on which movie to watch between Batman Vs Superman: dawn of Justice or Wonder woman 1884. I woke up feeling tired and when I woke up from my bed remembering that everyone left really late in the morning.

Tuesday.

I didn't want you be late to school so I took a quick shower and after Marina wouldn't let me leave without breakfast I finally left being ten minutes late and counting.

I drove my bike at ultra speed and parked at the school's parking lot.

I was sneaking in the school's passages waiting for the teacher who was addressing the class to leave before first period begins, so I could lie and say I wasn't late and instead I was in the toilet.