XII

Ryan's (POV):

For me and Darren's punishment we were handcuffed together. It wasn't much of a punishment but it was simple enough and I was secretly enjoying being handcuffed to him. After all if Darren hadn't convinced me to screw his brains out in a abandoned parking lot we would of made it home early. For the entire video and the rest of the day I was handcuffed to him it was literally the funniest thing ever because the only ones who didn't know anything were Justin and Regie. Everyone was cracking jokes about us and telling fans that there dreams had come true, but I was actually pretty happy.

Right as the camera went off the handcuffs came off but I held onto them for a bit. Walking back upstairs I walked up to Tyler's office deciding that I wanted to take Darren out on another date just me and him. Knocking on the door waiting for Tyler to respond.

"Come in."

Tyler yelled his voice cracking a bit, holding back my laugh I opened the door leaving it ajar behind me.

"Ty I wanted to know if I could take Darren out on a date I have dinner reservations at this fancy restaurant."

I said nervously knowing he'd have questions about whether or not I was fully ready for this. We'd caused a lot of drama in the house, but I knew now more than ever Darren was the love of my life.

"Yeah, alright—- but what does Kane think about you two? I noticed that he's been a bit weird."

"No it's — he's actually fine with it, he told us he was happy for us."

"Well —- ok — so what time you will two be back?"

"Around 9."

  "that's a bit late, but as long as you can assure me you two won't get into any sort of trouble then it's fine —"

"Yeah but I'll see you later we'll be back around 9."

I said walking out of his office cheering on the inside, this date had to be perfect I'd already made the reservation. I just needed to go and get Darren. Practically sprinting downstairs and out the back door towards the pool where Darren was not able to contain my excitement. As I rounded the corner I saw a letter left by Darren to meet him on the roof of the house. Snatching the letter down stuffing it into my pocket I sprinted back into the house, up the stairs surprised to see Darren waiting for me wearing a maid outfit. I was so surprised at the sight I couldn't look away, it was so sexy on him. Every curve of his body was just right.

"Darren."

"Yes."

He said teasingly crossing his legs revealing a red lace thong. I had to think logically our dinner reservation wasn't until 8 and it was 7:24. Grabbing him by his wrist I dragged him downstairs into a storage closet  shutting the door behind us. Pushing  him down onto all fours before ripping his thong off. He's such a tease!! I unzipped my pants pulling out my member rubbing it as I stared at Darren's beautifully shaped ass.

"Ryan hold on wait someone might — ahhmm!"

He said slapping his hand over his mouth as I rammed my member into him. There was no way in hell I was going to miss this dinner reservation. I started to move my hips wildly not caring how much he wiggled and begged for me to slow down. Gripping his hair I shoved his face into the floor as I fucked him watching as a puddle of tears formed.

"Ffuck! Ryan!! Daddy!! Daddy! Ffuck! I'm sorry!! Go slower!!"

He begged as I started to speed up his face still buried into the ground. Dammit! Ffuck! Dammit I loved his tight little ass so much.

"Daddy please I'm going to cum!"

He said whining as he put his hands on my stomach trying to slow me down. Slapping his hand away I grabbed a head full of his hair grabbed him by his arms and slammed him against the wall. Dammit why couldn't he behave himself!! As we got closer to our climax I slowly pulled out my hand still on his head.

"Why did you stop — please don't stop — please."

He begged turning around getting onto his knees staring up at me with his big brown eyes. Shoving my dick into his throat ramming it as I gripped his head letting my head roll as his throat tightened around my member. Tears started to get heavier and heavier as he started to jerk away.

"If we miss what I have planned for us I'm going to do a lot worse —-"

I said letting him go watching as he fell onto his hands and knees coughing and gasping for air. Pulling out his handcuffs I handcuffed him to the railing lifting him up slowly inserting my member watching as his head and eyes rolled back.

"I'm not surprised how lewd you are."

I said as I started to jerk my hips slowly getting a good rhythm going.  As I sped up Darren started to cry more and his legs wouldn't stop shaking. I smiled as he suddenly came all over himself the more deeper I pushed the more he came. As I reached my climax Darren suddenly wrapped his legs around my waist.

"Breed me."

He begged panting his eyes big with ecstasy, I honestly couldn't tell if he was being serious but I've done it before it was just so unexpected that he's ask for it. Wrapping his legs around my waist pressing my lips to his kissing him passionately as we rode out our climax.

"So much — "

Looking down realizing just how big of a mess we'd made thankfully this was tile floor and not carpet. Zipping up my pants I quickly cleaned up our mess before grabbing a blanket off the shelf. Wrapping it around him stuffing his ripped up thong into my pocket. He just leaned against the wall unable to walk. Hesitant at first, but there were worst things I could of decided to do I swept him off his feet shutting the door with my foot.

"Ryan — please don't leave me."

He said softly talking in his sleep with his arms wrapped around my neck. He was sleeping soundly maybe it was best if I just set an alarm because he definitely burned a lot of energy. Carrying him back to our room stopping midway when Kane's eyes met mine. He looked at Darren then me then walked off I couldn't tell exactly what he was thinking, but at the moment I needed to take care of Darren.