Episode 1 ~ Chapter 1

I wasn't sure why we were doing it in the first place.

I mean, who in their right minds tries to summon a spirit in a deserted classroom at night during a storm?

My friends, obviously.

Yedam and Hyunsuk sat in a desk in the center, a red pen being held and moved back and forth by both of them. It was making a straight line over a sheet of paper with the letters X and O scrawled on them. I watched with the others in the back as they whispered, "Bunshinsaba... bunshinsaba... please come..."

Jung Hwan, the youngest of all of us, was videotaping the scene as we all watched expectantly. Jihoon and Junkyu shone the flashlights from their phones down on the two, and I tried to look unimpressed, although I knew that a spirit was already in their midst and they had no idea.

"Are you... here?" Yedam whispered.
"If you are, please answer," Hyunsuk said in the same quiet voice. They had stopped moving the pen.

Should I answer them? But how? I had been with them a year already - they wouldn't suspect me being a ghost, would they?

I gently moved two of my fingers to the right.

And Yedam's and Hyunsuk's hands shot to the side, pen scraping the paper. I twitched slightly, and lightning flashed out the window. The door slammed shut on its own.

All twelve of us rushed through the door, flooding into the hallway. In a way, it was funny, watching them terrified when really they had been friends with a ghost all along. I did feel a little bad for pranking them, but it's not like I'm ever letting them figure it out, right?

When we were halfway through the hallway, I heard a small noise in the distance. I recognized it as our homeroom teacher automatically. I realized that, if we were discovered, we could be all put in detention or even suspension for being up this late and running around the school.

So I let the others pass me, and once I was in the back of the group, I let myself disappear.

Invisible, I rushed through the hallway, far ahead of my friends. They didn't seem to notice that I was gone yet, so I had a little time...

At the top of a flight of stairs was our homeroom teacher, looking thoroughly annoyed. I couldn't let him see my friends now, or we would all be in serious trouble. I materialized behind him, careful to be quiet.

But he took me by surprise and looked behind him, directly at me.
In less than a second, I disappeared and pushed him.

I hadn't meant to push him that hard, just hard enough that he would be distracted and forget he saw me. But instead, he collapsed down the stairs, crumpling in a heap at the bottom.

I had no time to be surprised. My friends were approaching the staircase, and quickly. So I went invisible again and ran through the halls, just rejoining the group in the back as Mashiho gasped from the front.

All of us stopped in our tracks as they noticed our teacher, motionless at the bottom of the stairs, his phone light still on beside him.

A/N
Okay so when I wrote this I hadn't watched the cookie video where it shows that Ruto's father actually pushed him, so sorry for that but I don't think I'm gonna change it
Sorry <3