Eighth Dream or so: Training (Time Skip)

Day: 4 May 2022 - 21 May 2022

Time: N/A

A little more than two weeks had passed and a lot of things happened in the meantime. Namely, this stricter training continued regularly with us failing to pin him down again and again but improving more and more. My roommates' morales were swinging up and down more than a rollercoaster ride from the psychological fight between Silver Mike and I. Regardless, I think my relationship with those guys improved significantly. I formed a convincing facade of enthusiasm with them, cracking unfunny jokes and cooking breakfasts and dinners. Milo got a lot more creative with his abilities and managed to adapt to the loss of his arm. Speaking of which, he didn't tell us beforehand, but it turns out he had to amputate that nonfunctional arm. This did a number on the atmosphere but thankfully, he took a bright attitude about it, claiming that he looks more badass this way. Raymond got a lot more confident in his utilities, going as far as using himself as bait for some of his ideas to defeat Mike, none worked at the end but they got us pretty close. I don't have much to say about Claire and Charlotte, The former continued baffling me on a daily basis, similarly to the cereal incident and the latter continued being the same small and goofy girl as before but I think she started getting a liking to me, I can't say for sure. Overall, I'm winning the figurative morale fight between Mike and myself. Those two or so weeks have passed, and tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow, we finally kick his ass and prove our capability of defeating the speed king, and we even formed an impenetrable plan to back up that claim, all that's left is to execute it and show him who the bosses are. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a break then.

Eighth Dream or so:

Training

END.