Fourth Dream: Cloudy Lady

Day: 24 April 2022

Time: 17:26

Man, I just can't stop jinxing myself.

Okay, from the bottom:

I had a dream after nearly a month of going dream-free, but this time the blindfolded girl only told me one thing: "Ein leeres Herz kann gefüllt, aber nicht ersetzt werden."

It means "an empty heart can be filled, but it cannot be replaced." in German. I don't have enough energy right now to discern why she told me that in my native tongue, so let's just keep going.

I woke up at 6am sharp and went to Alex's office extremely fatigued, but it was just him this time. He said: "Goodmorning, Damien, are you ready for your biggest mission as a bodyguard yet?"

Me: "Somewhat."

Alex: "Great, Here, Take this plane ticket.Also, we made you an official passport since you said in your registration paper that you didn't have one."

Me: "Thanks. Now, can I go? The plane leaves shortly and I'm really REALLY tired."

Alex: "Right, but here's a quick reminder before you go. This is going to be a one week long trip, so make sure you bring extra clothes with you, just in case."

Me: "Don't patronize me, boss. I've been wearing the same pants and shirt since I got here a month ago."

Alex: "HAH! Wait, really?"

Me: "...You didn't notice?"

Alex: "I just assumed you were the kind to have several identical shirts and pants."

Me: "...My house and everything in it got smashed to bits, Remember?"

Alex: "Oh, right, right."

Me: "I'm going to leave now, see you in a week."

Alex: "Yeah, good luck."

After leaving his office, I stood around the entrance waiting for a taxi to take me to the airport. I looked around the environment and saw that there were no taxis in sight, I looked up and the sky was cloudy, perhaps it was going to rain. Then when it was around nine, I encountered Des who was about to leave the plaza on his motorbike, He stopped in front of me and asked: "You goin' somewhere?"

Me: "Yeah, the airport."

Des: "What a coincidence, so am I."

Me: "Let me guess, There's a guy offshore that you need to kill?"

Des: "That's the plot synopsis, basically, and you?"

Me: "Bodyguarding again."

Des: "Sounds about right. Hop on, Since we're going to the same place I might as well take you with me."

Me: "Thanks."

After a 30 minute ride, we made it to the airport.

Des: "Well, Here we are, Jacksonville International Airport."

Me: "And it looks like we'll be splitting paths now."

Des: "Yes, but who knows, maybe we'll run into each other again."

At that point, I headed inside while Des stood outside waiting for someone, but that's none of my business.

I walked around for a bit to see when the next flight to France takes off, and luckily, That's about three hours from now. I continued to walk around the place looking for my client. I was given a description of her beforehand so I had to rely on that. From what I was told, her name is Sabrine Beaufort, pronounced "Sab-reen". She was a woman in her early twenties, she had a dark skin tone with several white patches throughout her body, mainly the center of her face and some on her neck and fingers. She also had black and white hair that resembled a cloud and emerald eyes that strangely lacked irises. a brown coat with a fur collar, and carries a camera around her waist.