After (Part XIII)

I woke up the next morning and went to take a shower, trying to wash off the events from last night. The hot water running down my face, down my chest, down my body... I missed him. I need him. I got out of the shower and got into another one of my skirts and a slightly oversized jacket.

    Nathan liked when i wore skirts

    Nathan liked when i wore skirts. Especially when they were short. He didn't mean to make me cry last night, i was just being emotional, i overreacted. I pulled my phone off of my dresser and sat on my bed.

  ♡︎𝑁𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛♡︎

𝙃𝙞

𝙃𝙚𝙮...

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮/𝙣.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙈𝙧. 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙧?

𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙨.

𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧?

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖.

𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.
•𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑•

I put my phone down content with myself. Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe it would be good for me. I grabbed a small backpack i had and put my wallet in it, as well as other things i might need. I pulled on a pair of knee high socks and some converse before going outside to wait for him. About ten minutes passed and i saw him pulling up to the house, i stood up and started walking towards his car. He put his car in park and i got in, i set my bag on the floor and turned towards him. "hi." I let out in a whisper, looking him over. Black jeans and a heathered green shirt, his hair was still messy. My eyes flashed towards the clock on his radio and it was only 8:00. I didn't know it was that early, i shouldn't have texted him.

   "I'm sorry about last night y/n." His hand came down onto the exposed piece of my thigh, in between my skirt and socks. I looked down at his hand and moved closer so he didn't have to reach as far. "It's okay, i was just upset, i overreacted." Slowly he started rubbing circles on my leg with his thumb. "Why were you upset?" I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "It doesn't matter, can we just leave?" He gave a small nod and started the car.

We made small talk on the way to his house, when it went quiet it was nice, it wasn't awkward silence. When we pulled up to the house he got out and told me to wait. He came around the car and opened the door for me. I looked at him and he just smiled. I got out and walked with him to the house, letting him unlock the door. As soon as we walked in he lightly pressed me against the wall. "You're mine sweetheart. No one gets to touch you except for me." His hand came up and pulled my hair to the side, exposing my neck. I bit my lip, waiting for him to do something but he placed a light kiss under my ear before walking away.