Homework (Part IX)

Y/N's pov

"Did you seriously just ask me about homework?"
I turned my head so that i was looking at him.
He flashed me a small smile before answering with a short, "no?" I lightly laughed at his shyness before scooting closer to him, giving him a small peck on the lips. "You know you're not such a tough guy outside of school." He wrapped his arms around my middle and smiled at me again, but softer this time. "Maybe you broke me." Right as i was about to respond i was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

"Dad! I'm home!" The sound of Susan's voice echoed through the house. "Shit!" I quickly pulled my self away from him and got up trying to gather all my clothes from off the ground. "Calm down y/n." He got up and grabbed me by my shoulder in an attempt to relax me. "What do you mean calm down? We're gonna get caught." He was expressionless, i couldn't tell what he was thinking, or feeling for that matter. "Just put your clothes back on okay." How was he so calm about this!? I slipped out of his clothes and put mine back on, thanking the gods that i had a turtle neck on that was covering the marks that he left. As i was putting my clothes on Nathan put on some jeans and shrugged on a T-Shirt as soon as Susan came into his room.

I froze, i didn't know what to say, what to do. Should i run? Should i hide?

Nathan's pov

As soon as i finished putting my shirt back on Susan busted through my door. It looked as though she was going to say something but stopped when she realized i was with y/n. I turned towards y/n and she looked terrified, like she was glued to that one spot. I looked back at Susan with an amused expression. "It's about time!" I stated clapping my hands, getting y/n out of whatever fuzz she was in. "What do you mean?" Susan asked me confused. "Y/n came by looking for you, i told her you weren't here but she said that she could wait. Decided to show her around the house during the wait." I smiled at y/n, who had a look of utter shock on her face. "Oh, let's go into my room then y/n." She bought it. Damn i'm good. "Y-yeah okay." Y/n said slightly stumbling over her words before she began to walk out. She looked back at me before walking out and i sent her a small wink before closing my door.

Y/n's Pov

   Holy shit, he's good at improvising. "So, what did you come over for?" Susan asked me once we got into her room. I looked at her confused, before remembering the lie Nathan had told her. "Oh! I was uh... wondering if you wanted to hang out! Like a sleepover or something..." Why did i say that. I could have just asked her something about homework. She looked at me with a big smile on her face. "Really?" I returned a confused look. "Yeah." Her smile grew even bigger and she ran over and pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first but slowly hugged her back.  "Sorry, i've just never had a sleepover before." A girl in high school, who's a senior. Has never had a sleepover? "Really?" I asked her pulling away from the hug. She took a step back and looked down in embarrassment. "I mean there's nothing wrong with that! It's just surprising is all." She looked back up at me, signaling for me to continue. "You're just really nice, i'm surprised no one's invited you to one, or that you've never had one." I was trying to make her feel better but i didn't know what to say. "How about this." She tilted her head to the side seriously. "We have a sleep over here tonight, and we have a movie marathon, get snacks, and maybe get hammered?" I looked at her with a smirk at my last suggestion. Susan's smile came back and she nodded her head yes. "Sounds great, but i'll have to ask my dad. And he'll never let us drink."

   "I'll go and ask him, you stay here and make a list of movies to watch. And for the drinking part, he doesn't have to know." I smiled at her before waking out and towards Nathan's room again. I stopped outside and gently knocked on his door. There was no answer so i decided to let myself in....