E-mail (Part VII)

Y/N's Pov

"...Someone knocked on his door" 

I was frozen. Someone knocked on the door and i'm sitting on my principals lap, what the fuck was i thinking. "One second!" Mr. Gardner yelled out. I turned to him not knowing what to do. "Hide." He was whispering now. "Where? We're in your office there isn't anywhere to hide." Now we're going to be whisper fighting. "Well you think of something than." UGH. Why am i like this? Why is he like this?

I got off of his lap and looked around for somewhere to hide. As soon as I went to say something the door started to open. I went to the first place my mind could think of. Under his desk. Mr. Gardner scooted his chair in so now i was under his desk and in between his legs. I heard the door close again and someone started talking. "Hey Nathan." It sounded like a mans voice, but not one i recognized. "Have you read the e-mail i sent you yet?" Why is it never anything interesting. The conversation had to be about e-mails. "Um, no i haven't gotten around to it yet." Now that was Mr. Gardner's voice. I knew that one. "Well could you now that i'm here?" God this guy was pushy. I heard Nathan sigh and he scooted closer to the desk. Probably so that he could reach his computer, but now i had no room at all.

About 5 minutes of silence past which means he was reading the email. "How long can a email be?" I thought to myself getting bored. I started looking around for anything to do trying to entertain myself. I realized the position i was in and the power i could have. I slowly moved so i was kneeling directly in front of him, carful that i didn't make any noise. "So why are you so concerned about this?" I heard Mr. Gardner talk so i knew he was done reading. I brought my hand up and slowly started moving it up his thigh. I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying anymore, i was just trying to tease him.

   Nathan repositioned himself and i heard him clear his throat before he continued his conversation. I slid my hands up to the button of his pants and slowly undid them. I pulled them down enough to see the bulge in his boxers. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and brought them down until his cock
sprung out. Holy shit... I don't know what i expected but he was huge. I grabbed him and started to jerk him off at an agonizingly slow pace just to fuck with him. "Nathan, i'm just concerned about the safety of the school." How long is this conversation going to be? "I assure you that my school is, um.. fuck..." Now i was starting to go faster. "What was that?" Maybe i should feel bad about this, but i don't. At all. "My school is perfectly fine how-" Before he could finish his sentence i took him into by mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. "Can we continue this talk some other time?" Yes. Please leave. "I have a free period I would prefer if we had it now." God this guy is annoying.

I pulled him out of my mouth and started using my hand again. "Listen David." I don't think i know a David. "I'm really busy and i promise i will talk to you about this later." Yup, he's very busy 'David'. I took him back into my mouth and his cock hit the back of my throat. When i was about to stop i felt his hand come down and grab a handful of my hair. "Fine, just email me back please." I heard footsteps walk away and heard the door open and close. Nathan's hand was still on the back of my head keeping me on his dick. He let go of my hair and i pulled my mouth off of him and tried to catch my breath.

He rolled his chair back so he wasn't against his desk anymore. "What the fuck we're you doing?" Okay, he's mad. I couldn't look at him, how was i supposed to? "Come here. Now." I didn't want to make him more mad, but since i was under his desk on my knees i could exactly just go to him. Still not making eye contact with him i slowly crawled out from under his desk and stop when i was in front of him. "Were you trying to get us caught?" Is that even a question. I shook my head no and kept my head down. He grabbed my hair pulling my head up, making me look at him. The grip he had on my hair made a whimper come out of my mouth. "You act like a slut, you get treated like one." I bit my lip trying not to show a reaction to what he said.

"I don't like being teased y/n." I didn't know what to say. I knew that already but in a way i like it when he's mad at me. "You're going to finish what you started." The famous smirk was back. I was still, i didn't move at all. I was stuck, just staring at him like a deer in the headlights. "Open." Fuck. Why did i have to do what i did!? I slowly opened my mouth not saying a word. With one of his hands in my hair and the other one pumping himself while giving me that stupid grin. He pulled my head back again and stood up so his dick was lined up in front of my mouth. I closed my mouth and looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Did I tell you to close your fucking mouth?" Immediate regret. I opened my mouth again still looking up at him through my eyelashes.

   He pumped himself a few more times before pushing himself into my mouth. He didn't stop until he reached the back of my throat making me gag slightly. He put both of his hands on the back of my head and started pushing him self in and out of my mouth. As he started going faster it got harder to catch my breath and my eyes started to water. "Aww, are you crying?" Obviously i couldn't answer him. He wouldn't let me. "You're being such a good girl taking all of my cock." That made me hum in satisfaction around him. You know how hard it is have a praise AND a degrading kink. "

   He kept fucking my mouth with that stupid smirk on his face. His hands were pulling my hair so i was looking at him straight in the eyes. "You look so beautiful with your mouth wrapped around me." I swear to god, this man. He started going faster, if that was even possible. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth signaling that he was close. I started humming around him to give him more pleasure. "Fuck...Just like that you whore." His thrusts started getting sloppy and he came in my mouth with a animalistic groan. He pulled me off of him and looked down at me breathing heavy, "Swallow." I thickly swallowed and licked my lips still looking up at him.

  He pulled his back up and sat in his chair with a chuckle. "You better get to third period Miss Bartlett." I was going to say something but right on schedule the bell rang again. I slowly got up and pulled down my skirt and fixed my shirt. I Pulled out my phone and wiped off the tears that were still on my face. I was going to walk out but i quickly realized i forgot something. I turned around and saw Mr. Gardner staring at me still. "Where are they?" I asked him because he knew exactly what i was talking about. "What? These?" He smirked and grabbed my panties off his floor holding them up on his finger. I walked back to him and tried to grab them but he pulled them back. "Ah. Ah. Ah. What's the magic word?" Is he serious right now.

  "Please?" He laughed and handed them back to me. "Close enough." What was it then? I slid them back on and grabbed my backpack and started walking away again. "Have a good rest of your day Miss. Bartlett."  His voice just screamed sex. I walked out of his office and went to my class. I was a little take but the teacher didn't care so I sat in the back as usual and tried my best not to let my mind wonder to... other things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔😪 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑜😟 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦. 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 "𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡"... 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑜𝑠. 🖤
                                                      ~𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚝✍︎︎

Words: 1507