levi X fem reader ☁️sleepy gamer☁️

A/n Hiii thanks for reading and sorry if there is any spelling errors I'm typing on my phone lol anyway enjoy~~

I was Walking down the hall of RAD when i realized that I haven't seen Levi today, "that's odd" I thought.

The day past and still no sight of Levi, I had asked the others if they had seen him, nope nothing.
I called, texted, nothing. This was unusual for Levi, normally he responds within a few minutes but 30 past and nothing.
Everyone noticed how anxious I was. "Y/n why don't you go see if he's in his room" Lucifer mentioned. "Are you sure I can leave like that?" I responded.
Lucifer nodded. I bowed then dashed out of the room almost bumping into a few demons on my way to the house of lamentation.

I arrived out of breath from running. I headed straight for Levi's room.

I stood in front of his door, I knocked, nothing "Levi??" I asked from outside. Still. Nothing. What the hell! I thought to myself once again
"I'm coming in" with that I open his door.

To my surprise there Levi was, fast asleep on the floor with his T.V still on the game he was playing. I let out a relived sigh.

I got a blanket from his tub and draped it over him. "I love you, see you at dinner" I kissed his forehead then left.

A/n HII hope you liked my first obey me one shot! Word count (254)