Mammon X reader ☁️🥀Greedy🥀☁️

A/n HII It's been a few days I know lol anyway enjoy~~

"Welcome everyone" Barbatos bowed as he greeted us inside the demon lord castle.

Lord Diavolo was hosting a party, and all 8 of us including members from the purgatory hall where invited. Lucifer was hesitant to let Mammon go because of his past habits with stealing stuff but with some convincing and maybe using puppy dog eyes he said yes.

"Now Mammon," I whispered over to him "No stealing I went through hell to get you to come with us so I mean it"

"Yeah yeah save the lecture" Mammon growled rolling his eyes.
Later that night

The night went on and I lost sight of Mammon.
I turned to Asmo who was dancing along side me "where did Mammon go?" I questioned.

"Hm Mammon?" He looked around then stopped dancing "I thought he was here"

"I'll go find him" I left the main room and started exploring.

I reached the balcony and there I saw a tall figure propped up against the railing with one hand resting on his chin. Yep that's Mammon

"Mammon?"

"Oh Y/n" Mammon half turned.

"Why did you leave?" I stood next to him.

He went to say something but stopped "no reason"

"Oh come on Mammon if your going to lie to me at least make it believable"

Mammon looked flustered "huh?! I ain't lying!"

"Just tell me why you left"

He looked away "everyone was being around you and I haven't got a chance to even ask you if you wanted to dance.."

"Oh Mammon I-" he cut me off

"Look out of all the times I can be greedy why can't it be now?! Why do they get to have you all to themselves!?"

"Mammon..."

"I don't understand... why can't I be greedy this one night" Mammon looked over to me with teary eyes.

"Let's leave here" I quickly responded.

"What?!"

"Let's go somewhere, just the two of us, I'm sorry that I haven't danced with you so let's leave" I kissed his check and grabbed his hand.

Bonus
We got back at 3 am to meet Lucifer waiting in the common room ready to scold us, and yep that's exactly what happened he lectured us until dawn broke.

A/n HII hoped you enjoyed love you~~ word count (392)