Lucifer X Fem reader 🥀ending love🥀

Today was the day Y/N returned to the human world, the devildom air was much colder than usual it seemed everything was gloomy. Breakfast wasn't much different everyone was silent nobody even bothered to look at each other what made it worse, Lucifer didn't even show up. 

Y/n stood up, "I'm going to look for Lucifer" she quickly walked out of the dining hall, after checking the entire house and not finding a trace of the eldest brother Y/N was about to give up when her D.D.D buzzed.
Luci❤️: "we need to talk. Meet me at our spot"
Your spot how could she not check there!
~
Y/N walked up to the large dock that overlooked the ocean, at the end of it, Lucifer gazing out of what was infront of him.

She stood next to him "so.. what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Lucifer took a deep sigh

" I think it's best if we stop seeing eachother, I-"

"What... Your breaking up with me, why!? Did I do something?! Luci pl-" tears started streaming down the humans face.

Lucifer placed his hand on her cheek wiping her tears with his thumb "I'm sorry my dear Y/N believe me I really am but,.. I don't think we'll work out, with you going bac-"

"I get it!, I understand" She snapped pushing away Lucifer's hand before turning her back.

"Goodbye Lucifer" her tone was cold, but as for her face a sad, angry, disappointed look.

Lucifer stood astound, he couldn't remember the last time Y/N had called him by his name, maybe ending things off wasn't the right choice...

A/N hello loves, I started this story a while ago and forgot about it oops, anyway hope you enjoyed bye~~