Lucifer X female reader ☁️drunken words☁️

A/n HIII lets pretend that it hasn't been almost 3 months anyway im back enjoy loves~~

"drunken words are just sober thoughts my love"
~
Y/n's pov:
I was just finishing putting away the fine china dishes when I received a message, i picked up my D.D.D and glanced a the contact 'Lucifer <3' then my eyes moved to the words below:
'Lucifer <3': "do you mind coming over to my room for a drink?"

I quickly typed up a response:
"Yeah of course! Give me 5 minutes"
I rushed upstairs and went to touch up my hair/makeup. Once I thought I looked good I walked my way over to the eldest brothers room.

I stood In front of the overwhelmingly large door and knocked, I waited for a moment before I heard Lucifer talk from inside "come in."

I opened the door to see Lucifer sitting at the table he had in his room, two glasses of wine poured up one looked like it had been drunk out of, "oh dear did you really start drinking without me?" I laughed as I made my way over to the empty chair across from the dark haired demon.
~

After a few drinks lucifer started talking more " you know darling I love you so much its rather unpleasant, not to mention how angry I feel when any of my brothers touch you" lucifer paused his crimson red eyes shined as he looked at me with such passion, "I want to have you all to myself. I love you y/n"  A small light pink blush spread across his cheeks.

I looked back at him setting down my glass, "really?" I asked, lucifer nodded his lustful gaze never left, "why don't you show me how much you love me."

~~ (the next morning)
I woke up to the feeling of arms warped around my body, I opened my eyes to see lucifer who appeared to be still asleep, then my mind recalled to the events that happened last night and what lucifer had said to me, "good morning y/n" a sleepy voice groaned. "Ah lucifer good morning" I must of looked flustered because lucifer started asking me a question "what's wrong my darling?"

"Nothing I was just thinking about something I read somewhere"

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"That drunken words are just sober thoughts my love"

A/n HIII once again I hope you all liked that please please let me know what to write next I have no ideas left in my head anyway have a good day/night ❤️