Mammon X fem reader 🥀falling for someone else 🥀

A/N Hello!! Back with some sad stuff, this is based on the song "fight or flight" by Conan Gray
Enjoy~~

"Y/n tell me, your in love with Lucifer aren't you.."
             ~

Mammon's pov:

The way she looks at me..
Its not the same, she now looks at Lucifer with that...look in her eyes. the same look she once gazed upon me with.

I tired my best to shake it saying it was nothing but. After today I can't. I know she's not in love with me anymore...
          ~
3d person pov.

Mammon walked out of the flower shop holding a bouquet of *your favorite flowers*
He was heading back to suprise Y/N. Until he stopped dead in his tracks.

There was Y/N her arms wrapped around Lucifer's neck, his hands carefully placed on her hips, their lips interlocked...

Mammon stood shocked, his grip loosened from the flowers and they hit the cold concrete. He felt his face getting hot and his vision blurred with tears.

~

Y/N knocked on Mammon's door
"Babe it's me"
No response
"Babe?"
Nothing
"Mammon I'm coming in"
She turned the handle and entered.

She spotted him on his bed curled in a ball. "Mammon are you sleeping?" The human asked.
No answer

She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. the demon quickly pushed her away. "Mammon what's wrong?"

He sat up his white hair messy Y/N could tell he had been crying.

"Babe what happe-"

"Y/N tell me, your in love with Lucifer aren't you.." he asked in a low tone.

"What are you talking about? Of course no-"

"Of course not? Well then explain what I saw, ya know you making out with Lucifer."

Y/N turned pale "wh-  ho- i-"

"I knew it.. have fun Y/N. I wish you both the best, now get out of  my room"

A/N Poor Mammon :(( anyway if you guys have any request I'd be happy to do them. Have a lovely day/night! ~~