Mammon X fem reader 🍋who is she?! Part 2🍋

A/n HII ok here's part 2 I really don't know how to do this so I'll make it up as I go. Enjoy~~
Warning pretty kinky such as dom, teasing, begging. 😇

"Please continue.." mammon begged.

"Aw having a change of heart are we" i teased.

"Please Y/n" he groaned once again

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me"

"Ok ok fine since you asked sooooo nicely" I made my way back over to him. 

I leaned into his ear and whispered "I'm going to make you regret ever going with that whore~"

My mouth moved on its own, kissing him all over.

I ran my hand down his chest feeling his abs between my fingers to be honest it was quite the turn on. My hand was now up his shirt teasing his chest.

He let out a soft moan when I played with his nipples. Mammon went to put his hands on my waist but I slapped them away "bad boy~ hands to yourself" I whispered back In his ear he growled.

My hand left his shirt and went down to his jeans undoing the button and zipper. Slowly pulling them off as I kissed him.

After a good minute I got them off revealing his black boxers that had a bump.
"Excited now huh?" I say with a small chuckle.

"S-shut up" mammon mumbled.

"Aw come on now no need to be embarrassed love" I kissed him once more.

I started to palm him through his boxers.
Mammon put his hand over his mouth and I wasn't shy to remove it. "Are you trying to hide your pleasure my love~?" I questioned.

No reply
"From now on no hiding ok?"

He shyly nodded.
"Oh come on use your words"

"O-ok"

"That's more like it~" My hand speed up still palming him.

"A-ah!" I stoped right as mammon started to reach his climax.

"You really thought I was letting you get off that easy~?"

Mammon growled once again.

"Want me to keep going" I whisper to him.

"Y-yes"

"Louder"

"Yes! Yes give me moreY/n"

"If you want it THAT bad then I'll give you more" I pulled down his boxers revealing his-
12 foot long slong (HAHAHA IM SORRY)

Revealing his shaft already erected. I don't hesitate before putting my mouth down on his tip (IDK HOW TO WORD THIS)
He moaned "ah! Y/n!"

I started lightly sucking it didn't take long before his moans filled up the room. He's quite loud I thought to myself.

After around 2 minutes of sucking him off his moans started to get more erratic I could tell he was close to his limit.

"Y/n- I'm going to— ah!" With that he came. I swallowed then went back up to him.

"Have you learned not to fuck with other bitches"

"Y-yes" he looked at me with genuine eyes.

"Good, I love you" I kissed him once more before leaving.

As I shut the door I whispered "thanks Asmo."

A/n HII HOLY LORD uhhhh my first smut 🫢 I hope it was all right~~ word count (521)