Belphie X fem reader 🌶️wet dreams 🍋

A/n HELLO is been so long. But I'm back to feed you with yet again another smut???? This is more like spice 😭😭. This one is for my friend who simps for belphie 😻😻😻 anyway enjoy~~
*Warning contains sexually manner(duh)  and strong language*

~
"B-belphie~" 
"Ngh-belphie~"
"Oh belphie~~"

"BELPHIE"
Belphie jolted up, to see y/n standing at the end of his bed. "God I thought you'd never wake up" she said a playful grin spread across her face. 

"Yeah sorry y/n, did you need something???" Belphie asked moving his hair to the side.

"Oh yeah come down for breakfast before Beel snags it"

"Oh alright I'll be down soon"

"Mhm I should also go down, I'll see you soon" y/n said as she made her way out of his room.

Belphie sat there for a moment, before recalling the dream he was having a few minutes ago. He looked down to see the bugle under his blanket. He turned insanely red..
~
Belphie couldn't focus at all after the "incident" from this morning so he decided to skip the rest of the day and head back home to take a nap.
~
"Ohhhhh belphie~~"  belphie looked up to see y/n standing by his door frame wearing a light pink silk rope under it, matching light pink lingerie.

"Y/n?!" He asked covering his eyes while also hiding his blush.

"Awww come on you can look." Belphie felt y/n getting closer.

She Sat herself down on his lap and moved his hands away from his face.

Belphie slowly gave in and opened his eyes. slowly they started scanning y/n's body.
"Belphie if I'm not mistaken, hehe your checking me out" she smirked.

"No!"

"Say why don't we do something more?" She pushed belphie back leaning in for a kiss. 
~
Belphie opened his eyes not to see y/n but a blank ceiling "another one!?" He mumbled "well I guess there not too bad..."

A/n ok so idk where I was going with this... Haha it was kinda think as I go I didn't really have an idea for it so that's why it was sorta sucky 😭😭 anyway see you next time~~ ❤️