Barbatos x fem reader 🥀forbidden love🥀

A/n HII here's some barbatos angst Enjoy~~

"Wha- what are you saying?!" my voice broke and so did my heart. 

"I'm sorry Y/N. I can't, I can't love you" Barbato's voice calm and unbothered as for his eyes... they said something else, they where hurt, sad, guilty. 

~

I knew Barbato's was loyal to lord Diavolo, I knew he could never leave his side, I knew that Diavolo came first, I knew that he could never love me as much as I love him but hearing him say it broke me. 

I knew we could never be together but I felt like that kiss meant something. I love him so much it hurts, and even if he did feel the same... He could never show it.

I was so upset that I wasn't thinking before I spoke. "I hate you! Your evil! I hate you I hate you I hate you!" 

I slapped my hand over my mouth, Barbato's stood there with the same unbothered face. 

I ran out of the demon lord castle tears pouring out of my eyes"

3'd person pov.

Barbato's eyes where damp with tears he couldn't remember the last time he cried.

"I love you Y/N I truly do, but loving you is forbidden..." He turned and started walking away. 

A/n HII I'm backkkkkk uhh idk what to put here hope you liked it bye loves~~ word count (228)