Intro

Genre: mystery with some humor mixed in

Here we go again. Interested to see what y'all think. Here's what's been cookin:

BOWSER'S CASTLE: MURDERER HOUSE

Main characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina, Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, Birdo, Donkey Kong, Bowser

~It was a chilling autumn evening. King Bowser sat at his throne, hands folded, with one of his most reliable henchmen beside him, Kamek the magikoopa.

"These clowns better be arriving here soon," Bowser's deep voice echoed throughout the halls.

"They are on route as we speak, Lord Bowser," Kamek assured.

"Make them hurry," Bowser said impatiently. "I have important business inquiries to attend to."

"What would that be again, sir," Kamek asked.

"No questions." he barked back.

Mario and friends were currently on their way to the castle.

"Just a little farther," Mario told the group.

Walking in a pack, the group could now see Bowser's Castle over the hills. It's big, dark and fiery stature has kept Bowser's foes away for the most part, but today was different. A new agreement was being brought forward by the Koopa King himself. The gang wasn't told exactly what it was about, but it was said to be important, and that they should all attend.

The guests were making their way there on a paved walkway, walking distance about five minutes to the castle walls.

Yoshi let out a loud groan.

"Yeah, well how much longer, because my feet are killing me."

"Yoshi, we just got out of the car three minutes ago, I'm sure you can take it," Luigi rolled his eyes.

"And whoever keeps stepping on my heel, knock it off," Waluigi said angrily. "You're scuffing up my new shoes."

"My bad," Peach admitted.

"Hey, stop talking near me, your bad breath is fogging up my new ring," Yoshi jumped away while maneuvering himself away from the others, rubbing his hands. It was encrypted in diamond with "BFF."

"Whatever," Peach rolled her eyes.

"Me and Yoshi run the fashion here," Toad added, showing his silver ring which looked just like Yoshi's.

"Wow!" Daisy exclaimed. "Where'd you guys get that?"

"I awarded it to them," Mario announced proudly. "For the last adventure where we saved Peach. I call it, the BFF club."

"Yeah, and I call it the big fucking faggot club," Waluigi snickered.

"Shut up, long neck," Toad spat in his direction. "You're just jealous that Mario got US a gift and not YOU."

"That shit don't count," Wario said, not impressed. "That was just a pity gift."

"Not everyone can be a great sidekick like them," Luigi argued. "The only thing you've accomplished is racking up a number of theft felonies."

"Can we just be quiet for like three minutes?" Mario groaned.

The group managed to reach the gate shortly after, standing before the tall, metal grade doors in front.

"How we gettin' in," Waluigi leaned up against the door. "I don't see a doorbell here."

"Knocking would be the most polite way of doing things," Peach advised.