Chapter 2: Unfinished Story

1st POV
World 0 | year 0 | month 12 | day 27

13 Days

13 days left.

I head over to the mansion and look around for Sebastian, after finding him not in his room or the kitchen. After much searching, I found him in the library. Reading something with great interest.

"What are you reading there?" I ask and sit across from him.

He looks up at me with wide eyes before moving the material so I couldn't read it.

Okay, now I have to know. Did he find a lemon story or even a lime? No, I locked them away well, he can't touch them even if he wanted to until he is at least 12. So, what is it?

"Give it here." I say and put my hand out.

After awhile he reluctantly gives it to me. I look over it and my eyes widened, also turning light pink and a streak of my hair turns pink.

Shit, where did he get this from?

"Did you get this from the study?" I ask looking at him.

"I did. It was one of the only ones that would let me touch it and read." He admits.

Of course it is because it's not some porn or raw copy of a life. Just an old story I started and never finished.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

"I'm not mad, I'm just shocked it was even in there. Considering I wrote it while in CB reality." I state, as my hair and eyes completely turn back to normal.

"You wrote it?" He states shocked.

"Yeah, though I lost motivation for it and I doubt I could just pick it back up." I say.

"Can I continue to read it?" He asks after awhile.

"Sure." I answer and decide I would read it with him.

The Extended War:
Chapter 1: Hogwarts Battle ends.

The war has been going for months now. The battle at Hogwarts had ended in Voldemort staying alive with his snake. All the students got out and save, only just. All that was left were a few. Hermione Granger and Clara Potter.

What? Oh? I wrote this after reading a fanfic. I don't remember it now really. A Dramione one I believe too. I really liked the idea of an extended war, so tried it.

Hermione was running through the forest avoiding death eaters and hiding. Clara was behind her but under a cloak of invisibility. Hermione almost got killed but Draco Malfoy saved her.

He was under an invisibility cloak and started to tell her to run. Clara crept forward slowly as they talked.

She thanked Merlin that it wasn't Tori Malfoy because he would be able to sense her and he's been a bit off lately.
She was finally close enough which was only a few feet away.

"Just go Granger, before I change my mind." He said.

Hermione was about to say something when. "Hermione we need to go." Clara said breaking the argument and took of her cloak.

Draco blurted out "Where the- "

"No time, Hermione put this on and let's go." Clara interrupted and gave her the cloak.

Hermione takes it and puts it on. They headed off towards the end of Hogwarts ground but before they got too far Draco said "Why, aren't under the cloak too?"