Chapter 16: Nightmare Troubles

Iceyko's POV
Nighttime, a get time to sleep, right? Wrong. Insomnia during a certain period of the night equals, a stuffed up sleeping schedule in most people's eyes. In mine? It's a little stuffed up but there is some order.

Tonight though, it just had to be a bloody new moon. The worst night in the moon's cycle in my opinion. Why you ask? Nightmares and not the bad dream kind, but rather the monsters in the dark or FNAF's kind.

Currently, I'm hiding in my gym area, behind the bookshelf door. Waiting to get the last kill, on both of them. Three kills in total is what I need for both, meaning I've already completed two. The last one is usually the hardest and when they really pick up their game.

Just like I expected, shadow creates come my way and try to attack me. My response is to just shine a light at them. No matter how powerful they are, their weakness is light. The creator of them HS, on the other hand can only be slightly weakened by it.

Why am I not really using my abilities and wiping the floor with my Nightmares, is simply answers with, I don't want them to find away to use them against me. Essentially, I'm deciding to just keep my ace up my sleeve for when I really need it.

After the shadow creatures evaporate, I hear something to my left, causing me to turn and dodge. Letting me narrowly avoid an attack from Echo, the annoying mirror. I swing as a dodge with my katana that I have out, bring her death total to three. Meaning I don't have to seen her again, until the next miserable new moon.

Just as I recover from the blow I landed, I feel a sharp pain in my right leg.

Shit, they got me.

I think as on instinct I slice through HS, ending they time to torment me.

I've got to clear this up.

I send my katana and touch, back into my IBag and lead down, soon covering the wound with my healing ice.

Hopefully it heals before morning, or I'll just have to make sure it well hidden.