Chapter 14: Holidays

Iceyko's POV
Holidays have arrived and Saiki is still keeping a close eye on me. Which if I'm being honest, is a bit draining. I prefer that he doesn't find out about my abilities but that this rate, I might just have to let him know and hope that he will leave me alone.

Yeah, he would probably just watch me more, to ensure that I don't cause trouble.

As of right now, I'm hiding up in my room like any introvert who doesn't want to interact with others and playing Minecraft. At the moment I working on building a castle, to act as my base.

It's kind of sad, I have to rebuild this. Considering the one my other one is in my reality... I Swear if they destroy and I come back to it being destroyed, I will personally take every single one out and their bases.

I may be a little aggressive when it comes to my  build, but I'm proud of it and that does happen too often. Though, In all seriousness if it is destroyed, looks like I'm be having a villain arc on the server.

While playing, my door is opened and there stands Saiki.

And to think, I would have thought he was dragged out of the house already.

"What exactly would you like? Saiki." I ask, going back to my game.

There was no response but the door is shut with him in my room.

What does he think he's pulling?

He walks over towards me, at a slow purposefully rate.

Please, let this be just some stupid test.

I pause and save my game, putting it down and sitting up. "I advise you speck your intentions, we wouldn't want me getting the wrong idea, now would we?" I state and question, like it's in he's best interest.

"Intentions?" He says playing dumb, as he sits on my bed.

"Come now, Saiki. You're a teenager, I'm a teenager. I think we both know where this could go." I say, watching for any kind of reaction.

"And you want it to go that way?" He questions, testing me.

"Hah, You're funny. What there you really doing here?" I inquire about his motives to be here, he sighs softly in relief.

"Oh, come on now. You didn't seriously think I liked you?" I question, thinking that is crazy.

"I had to be sure." He says, standing up.

"That's it. So, you're not going to do what you're really here to do?" I question, a little surprised.

"What makes you say that?" He inquires, looking at me a little shocked.

"I wonder." I start sarcastically, before coming a little more serious, "Maybe being watched so closely for the whole time I've been here, has gotten to me. If anything, I should be questioning if you like me."

He gave a short look of disgust, before saying, "Like I would like you."

"Good to know the feel is mutual." I say, getting up and walking out of my room, down to the kitchen, ending the conversation.