Chapter 8: First Day

Iceyko POV
It's the first day of school and I'm dressed in this annoying skirt and alright uniform.

I want to go back to UA, at least there I would change into my hero course about once a day.

Grabbing my bag I head down stairs and meet Saiki and his mother. I grab an apple off the bench as she sends us off. We walk in relative silence with me just happily eating my apple.

Upon arriving at the school, Nendou from the other day comes up to Saiki and talks to him. I just silently follow behind and as we make our way to the classroom.

I soon take a detour, dropping into the office to discuss something first though, before coming out and heading to the classroom, they directed me to.

Upon arriving to the classroom, I was asked to come in and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Iceyko Shi. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I greet with a bow.

Random students - He's so handsome. Is he dating anyone. Though he is a little short.

Hey, I'm 5'4. That is a perfectly fine height to be, whether man, woman or anything else.

I thought as I take my seat which just so happens to be in front of the girl from the other day.

Oh, joy.

Now, you're probably wondering why everyone thinks I'm a guy. Well you see, while in the office I made a deal, if I can last 3 months with any of the other students, other than Saiki to think I'm a guy. I will be allowed to wear the male uniform for the rest of my time here.

So, I put on the male uniform, made my hair short and now they currently think I'm a guy with a feminine voice.

Now I might still refer to myself as a female but I do quite like male targeted clothing, so I do tend to wear that. I don't mind some female clothing but most of the time I will avoid skirts and dresses like a plague.

KT: Is he related to the girl I saw with Saiki or are they the same person and I miss took him for a girl? But they weren't really there.

This might be easier than I thought. If I can get her to believe the second option then, I should be all set. And do it without her figuring out I was actually there.

Classes were boring, a little hard at times but overall boring. During my boredom I found out Saiki has currently caught the eyes of Chiyo Yumehara.

Over the course of the next few days, I watch with great amusement as Saiki tries to discreetly get her to give up on her advances.

Unfortunately for him, he thinks that his usage of powers isn't being seen but he simply just doesn't notice my presences giving me a full front row view of the entertainment.

I should however be careful, he might just use one of those abilities on me if he finds out I know.