Chapter 19: In Hiding

Iceyko's POV
I slightly messed up. He is going to either use his abilities to try to remove the memory of me knowing or figure out I have a quirk. Or I'm just really overacting and everything will be fine.

I had noticed after I came out of the bookshelf, that Saiki had been in my room. It is currently in the dead of the night and I was deciding whether or not I should just actually go out, like I said I had. Not to mention I had later added that I would be staying at a friend's house.

Yeah, that's got to be my biggest lie. I mean it's not like I've got friends here or want them for that matter.

I end up deciding to go out, sneaking down stairs with my school bag and walking straight through the door with my ghost ability activated.

From there I start walking down to a park, that is near by and hang out there for a while.

I really don't see a way for my full secret to be keep before I can return to my reality. But in the long run it's probably better they don't know, after all I don't want them getting too attached.

I sigh in frustration and get up from where I was sitting, deciding that I was going to walk around or do something else.

Well, that was my plan. Apparently, the multiverse had other plans and instead I was faced with a similar stupid portal that brought me to this reality.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me? Don't tell me I'm going to another reality again. Wait. I don't have to go in it and there's no one to throw me into it.

I simply turn around and walk the other way, before the stupid thing shows up in my face again. I try going around it, it moves in my way again.

I take a deep breath to stop myself from getting too frustrated.

Fine, normal ways aren't going to work.

I activate my Phoenix flames, well the wing part, also making sure that I am invisible, I take to the sky's. The portal started to chase me.

Oh, you got to be kidding me.

I flew higher, so that I would definitely be out of anyone who was out's earshot, continuing with my speed, I shout slightly that the portal, "I'm not fudging going in it, Eve! I know you're just going to bring me back here anyway!"

"I'm afraid you don't have an option in this matter"

I quickly notice the portal was now inches in front of me and there was no way for me to go around it.

Of course I don't, when have I ever had an option in subject.