Chapter 21: He Found Her & Leaving

Iceyko's POV
Dang it, he found me.

So, after I was ejected from the portal. I found it was morning. So, I had to quickly change into my school clothes and head to school.

Which the school day, ended up giving me this result. Saiki, now has me cornered. Quite literally in the stairwell, after I tried to go to my usual spot.

Great. Just another thing to add to my never ending day.

"Why have you been avoiding me? And how much did you hear of that conversation, in my room?" Saiki asks, getting straight to the point.

One option left, talk my way out of this to the point he is left to question his whole life. My secret and effective weapon.

"Conversation? I don't remember, jack. From your conversation. I just spent the night without sleep and now you're asking me about this?!" I answer, a bit annoyed and still trying to process everything.

He honestly, just looked taken back. I mean, I'm pretty sure we both know I don't have friends in this reality. So, really what did he expect.

And my work here is done. Good thing, that's how I'm actually feeling. It really helps to sell it.

With that I continue my way to the roof, Saiki letting me do so without a hassle.

Today was the day. The day I head back. Whether that is. Oh, well.

I reach my spot and do it. Tap of the left shoulder three times and "Time of return." I state aloud.

Just like that, everything goes black. Ending this times journey.