Chapter 10: Teruhashi Comes Along

Iceyko's POV
I look up to see that the voice indeed belongs to Teruhashi.

We're doing this already? And to think, I thought I had enough time to share my sad homesick feelings.

"Just homesick, my family are elsewhere and it was decided that I should be kept separate for my own good." I say, trying to word it carefully so that I don't reveal that I'm not from this reality.

"That's terrible, were you close to your family?" She asks and sits down next to me.

Sure sit, I don't mind at all.

I thought sarcastically before answering her in a rather neutral tone,"Yeah. I was closest to my twin sister, my father came next and then my mother."

"You have a twin?" She says surprised.

"I do, thought we look a little different. I took after my mother and she took after our father." I answer with a nod.

"Do you have any pictures?" She asks.

"Unfortunately not. They weren't a fan of pictures." I say.

More like I don't currently have access to the pictures.

"Oh." She says a little disappointed.

"I do have some of my current guardian parents though." I say, and grab my phone showing her a picture of them.

Why do I care, about what she thinks?

"They look nothing like you." She comments.

"That's because weren't related." I comment.

Not like that really means a lot.

"Anyway, your name is Teruhashi, right?" I question, changing the topic and putting my phone away.

"It is, how did you know?" She inquires.

"The other guys. You've got quite the fan club. Um, my sister has black hair and black eyes, compared to my crimson red hair and green eyes." I blurt out.

"Really?" She questions.

KT- That means I must have just thought he was a girl, well, the illusion.

I sign with relief upon hearing that thought. Soon after the bell rings and before she could ask me anything else I was gone.

Straight to the bathroom, stayed there for a moment before heading back to class to arrive just before the teacher and insure that Teruhashi couldn't say anything to me.