Chapter 7: Day Out

Iceyko POV
The next day, I wake up rather tried and unable to go back to sleep, at my usual get up time of 6:30 am.

Curse my early wake up time. I'll just have to wait for my arvo nap, like the Australian's say.

Getting up I get dressed, go to the bathroom and head down to the kitchen, to find something for breakfast.

It was deadly quiet, which I was used to by now, considering I used to live alone. The only problem is that I don't live alone anymore, making me quite wary of my surroundings.

Arriving at the kitchen, I find it has coffee jelly and other foods.

Someone must be a coffee jelly fan, to have this many in a fridge. Not my cup a tea though, like the British say. I prefer, dark chocolate to coffee, in fact I don't drink coffee.

I grab put some bread and make some toast. While eating my toast, Kurumi comes in.

"Iceyko? You're up." She states surprised.

"Yeah, I'm used to get up early. Even if I'm still tired." I say, looking at her briefly.

"Have you tried going back to sleep?" She asks, slightly concerned.

"I have, it doesn't seem to work for me, so I usually have a nap in the afternoon." I answer.

She nods in response and starts making breakfast for the everyone else. Once I had completed eating my breakfast.

"Iceyko, do you think you could go out with Ku, when he wakes up and do some errands for me?" She asks, as I was about to leave the room.

I don't think he like me and I don't particularly like the idea of hanging out, but I should help out. Hopefully, it's a nice quick trip.

"Sure. Just call me down, when it's time." I say with a smile before heading straight back to my room.

I sat in there, just on my phone. Until I was called down, "Iceyko, can you come down?" Kurumi calls out.

I head down and see, Saiki sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

"Good, you're here. As you know, Ku will be taking you around town and doing errands together. So, here is the list of them and Ku, make sure you do show her around, she hasn't been in Japan in a while." Kurumi explains and hands me the paper, I nod slightly in response, I could already feel Saiki's disprove gaze on me.

Not like I wanted to crash in on your life.

Soon, the two of us were out the door and walking to do the first errand. We walked in silence, which I didn't mind and in fact actually quite preferred.

After awhile we had gotten to the end of the list and were making our way back when a girl jumped out in front of us, clearly not noticing me.

"Hi Saiki, I thought that was you." This girl with blue hair says, as I continue to walk to the crossing.

I turn back to see that Saiki, just gave her a polite nod before joining up with me.

Must be someone from his school or something.

Think it was over, we continued down the street before she comes back up to Saiki again.

What is this girl's deal?

"Hey Saiki, don't you know it's not polite to ignore a girl." She comments as Saiki and I dodge her.

It's not polite to get in someone's way, but here we are.

We continue on like this for a while and she does seem to notice me, causing me dodge her advances to touch me as well.

"Saiki, Pretty girl." She calls.

Pretty? I get she doesn't know my name but come on, I preferred Kacchan's nickname Crimson to that.

But this point I had bumped a little into Saiki and hear his thoughts.

KS;p - Nendou! This isn't good. If he acknowledges her then I'll have no choice but to as well. Luckily, Shi has been treating her as a ghost as well, so far.

That is an issue.

We head into the crowd and go out separate ways, with me using my ghost ability and start to make my way back to the house.

By the time I was out of the crowd and in the clear, I stop using my ability and soon Saiki catches up from wherever he was.

Saiki POV

KT - Do I have a crush on Saiki and that mystery girl.

Oh.. How did she come to the conclusion of liking Shi?!

He questions before locating Kamado and teleporting around her area, to appear that he had just caught up from their separation.