Chapter 24: Enjoying Some Time With Sebastian

1st POV
World 0 | year 1 | month 1 | day 11

The next day in the lovely arvo. After getting over my debriefing yesterday. We decided to watch the episodes that I had experienced.

This took, barely 2 hours, if even that. This in return caused us to head outside.

Which brings us to the current present. On the ice of lake, trying to move on it without falling over and playing tag.

This is a ridiculous idea in the first place but here we are. Currently, Sebastian is it and I am on the other side of the lake, having used my skills I gained from having an ice quirk to my advantage.

Try and get me now. Your demon speed, can't help you here.

How wrong I could be. As the next thing I knew, I had a speeding Sebastian coming at me, taking me out of the lake and into some snow.

Not what I was expecting, it seems my reaction time has gotten a bit slow. I'll have to work on that.

"You good there?" I ask, as I see him move his head up.

"You forgot to move." He mumbles into my jacket.

"I did, maybe that means we should head in." I state, to which he nods in agreement.

We then make our way back and it is only when we get in side I really notice, that Sebastian is shivering. Causing me to frown a bit.

I soon gently guide him to be in front of a fireplace on a chair. I head out of the room, only to return with a blanket and hot chocolate.

Which is grateful for but also felt it was a little much. The rest of the day ended up being uneventful.