7

Also this chapter might switch from you to I. Just warning y'all lol

The fly back to Berk you has sat silent, thinking. 'I can't believe it's him... And he still remembers me.' You told yourself, a blush and smile came to your face as you kept thinking about it. You went to wrap your hand around your necklace when you suddenly realized he never gave it back to you. Suddenly sadness came over you, 'Why did he have to be our enemy...' You said as you leaned back on D/n, letting out a sigh. "What's wrong N/n?" Val said worriedly as she glided next to you.

You sat back up. "Promise not to freak out or anything." Valka smiled and nodded, " You can always trust me N/n." You nervously fiddled with your fingers. "Well um... Grimmel was my childhood best friend..." Val only nodded, waiting for you to continue on, but you didn't, giving her a few seconds more to process that tiny information you told her. Val gasped, " That's the man your in love with!?" She said as a grin appeared on her face.

"Your... Your not mad?" Val chuckled, " Of course not! Why would I?" You scratched your head, " I mean, he's our enemy!" " But he's the person you love. Yes he might be our enemy, but that shouldn't stop you from loving the person." She gave you a smile and you smiled back. " But we shouldn't tell Hiccup. He'll go crazy about this." She said and you nodded. " Thank you Val." She smiled at you again, " Your my best friend. I'll always be there for you." You smiled even more and continued back.

Grimmel sat down in his mini office in one of the ships. He placed the crossbow in front of him, the words carved in it faced in his direction. He placed his hand under his chin, thinking. Your image flashed in his mind. You looked so different from when they were younger. To him, you were more beautiful then before, his feelings from the past started to flood over him again. The years have passed and he had always thought of you, but seeing you in real life, made his feelings overflow.

He started to smile. He crossed his arms over the desk and laid his head down, still thinking of you. He felt like a kid again, he wanted to giggle, to continue to smile, but like always. Good things must end. The doors burst open, showing the warlords, making his smile  vanish. "Sooo?" Ragnar said as he stepped in after the other warlords. Grimmel groaned and rolled his eyes, slowly standing up. "Good news, we are heading in the right direction, " Ragnar clapped, " But?" The female warlord asked, crossing her arms, " They know that we're on their trail, but I have a suspicion." The warlords gave him a confused look.

"My suspicion is that they will come by and try to stop me, so I don't find their location, nor their dragons." Grimmel said, leaning against his table, crossing his arms. " So what will you do?" The other one asked. " Set a trap obviously." He said, making the two warlords roll their eyes. "Just get us the Night Fury." They said leaving. Grimmel watched them walk out with a glare. He was peaceful, thinking of you before those bozos had walked in. He scoffed before sitting back down, looking at his crossbow again. His smile returned to his face.

Cloudjumper and D/n stumble onto the ground. "Mom are you hurt!?" Hiccup asked his mom in panic as he and Astrid rushed over to her. "I don't know how, but Grimmel is tracking us. And he has enough cages for all our dragons." You listen, petting D/n snout, exactly knowing how he is tracking us." Everyone's eyes widen in horror. "Its all because of those Hobgobblers!" Gobber said stepping forward. You roll your eyes as your mind went somewhere else, glancing around New Berk. "I'M WITH HIM!! WHO ELSE!!" You jumped at Tuffnut's yell. "Geez! Tone it down a bit!" You said as you rub your temple a bit, hoping on D/n.

"Get ready... We're almost there." Hiccup said as we all looked into the distance. Once we got close enough, Hiccup jumps off of Stormfly and ope s his invention, gliding through the air before landing, the rest of us following. We sneak in and start to hide behind other objects, trying not to get caught. "N/n, stick with me." Hiccup said as he started to rush up the steps, you quickly follow behind. Once we reached the top, he pulls out his sword, making the flames burst on. You roll your eyes, 'like that wouldn't make us more obvious.' You tell yourself as you continue to follow.

You both enter an empty room, with a table and the lights on. Suddenly loud bang was heard. You look up to see that we all were trapped in with Grimmel's dragons. "Now where's your dragon when you need it?" Grimmel said on the other side of the trap. Grimmel glanced at you, making your heart jump a little, in a good way. Grimmel chuckles and wipes his hands before turning serious." First rule of the hunt: Seperate the pray from its pack! You, my dear friend, have removed yourself from the equation." He said, a small smirk appearing on his face.

"Why are you doing this?" Hiccup said and Grimmel smirked even more. " Oh really!? I didn't think you cared." He said slightly sarcastically. "Well, unlike you, when I was a boy and I came upon a Night Fury, I killed it where it stood." He said, looking back at you once again. Shivers from that night ran through your back from the memory. That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village." He said, Hiccup looked over and glanced at me before glancing back at Grimmel.

"Bring real peace to the people of this world." Grimmel then turned back towards Hiccup. " Until you came along, preaching that dragons are something other than thieves and murderers." He said glaring at Hiccup. " That nonsense stops here, starting with you." Hiccup put away his sword, " But you have dragons of your own." Grimmel laughs, " These? These are dragon killers! They drugged into obedience by their own venom. The only person their loyal to is me and only serve me. Allow me to demonstrate." He becomes serious again and whistles.

You start to run up the steps, knowing what was just about to go down.

Hey peeps! Sorry for not publishing in a while. I was taking a break at first, but then something happened, it was nothing bad, but things were sorted out and now I'm back! Anyway sorry again and thank you for reading! I did not proof read this. Love y'all and I'll see you next time.