Maple

Maple sat on a bench-like seat inside of the horse-drawn carriage, it was incredibly comfortable, well she wasn't surprised, seeing as who was inside. On each of her sides sat two foul creatures of which, she presumed, were Humbullug hunters, no doubt guarding the Queen from her. With her luscious hair and enchanting, green stare, and her dazzling smile and breath-taking looks. Maple could clearly see how she could use and control people. A shiny tiara was placed upon her red locks, emeralds scattered all over - Placing her in charge. She leant forward and smiled at Maple...

"Maple Orchidal?" She breathed smoothly, Maple stared... she could feel the Queen's breath on her face, and smell a scent like sweet honey or flowers...she found she couldn't reply,

"Are you she?" The Queen continued, eyebrows raised, almost urging her to answer.

"I...I...yes," Maple stuttered, shuddering as the guards moved closer to her.

"Ah...I see," The Queen sighed, "I was correct then," She continued, smiling to herself. She ran her fingers through Maple's, shoulder length, dark hair and looked her slowly up and down. The carriage began to move, shaking as it picked up speed, alarm grew inside Maple's stomach.

"You have beautiful hair," She was now twirling it around her fingers, "It would look dazzling if you grew it long,"

Maple slightly pulled away, "I...I like it short," She frowned, putting her hair back how she likes it, her hand shaking, "How...how do you know my name?"

"Well... everyone knows of you and your brother, Maple. You are practically famous," She laughed airily,

"Oh..." Maple paused, "Famous, how?"

"My dear girl, don't you know?" The woman's face sunk,

"Know...know what?" Maple said as the Queen patted her knee in pity. She then paused mid pat, opening her mouth and then closing it again.

"Nothing darling, nothing at all," The woman then sat back in her seat, smiling still. More of a smirk you could say. She then turned her head and gazed out of the window, one eye still being kept on Maple.

"We should be there soon," She said after some time, time of which Maple had spent silently wondering and contemplating what was going on. She was being kidnapped, abducted, wasn't she? This...this was wrong. Why was she even being taken, where was she being taken? Was it because of her so called 'fame' of which she'd had no idea about until just now? Is that why Tortuga 'saved' them? What was happening?!

"You know what...I'm going to demand to know where I am being taken, I have a right to know!" Maple thought, "Yes...yes I must, it's not right, regardless if she is Queen or not," She sucked in a deep breath and began to talk...

"Where are you taking me?" Maple finally said, it actually sounded surprisingly stern, Maple thought, she actually sounded demanding,

"Oh, you'll find out soon lovely," The Queen aired, "In fact we're pretty much there now," She gestured out of the window...