Maple

Two of the guards escorted the Queen out of her carriage, her pale green dress gliding out behind her, it was almost white, pastel like. Yellow gemstones were decorated upon the neck and sewn intricately over the lace sleeves, Lupin would know the name. "Topaz." Maple heard his voice echo. One of the guards beside Maple then stood and exited the carriage, nodding its head for her to follow. She hopped out, the next guard followed behind her, glaring at the back of her head. They were led up a short, stone path, that led to a spooky yet majestic looking castle. The stone looked a deep red, a maroon sort of colour. It looked run down yet modern. Magical.

With a wave of the guards' hands and the utter of words the castle doors creaked, many locks and complicated trinkets clicked out of place to accept their entry. The doors swung open and out flew a carpet of which the Queen happily placed her narrow feet upon, she strutted along it into her home.
She waltzed along the runway of which carried her into the first hall (closely followed by the fully guarded Maple) where more of her guards were waiting.

"Welcome," She announced, spreading her arms out and turning around to face Maple,
"I would hope that you'll enjoy it here," The Queen grinned,
"Now, if you'll follow me,"

She glided to the end of the carpet of which ended at the top of a small set of stairs, at the bottom of said staircase (where they found themselves) a large yet cosy living area, with a fireplace, armchairs and all!

"Now my gorgeous, make yourself at home, sit in one of those comfy chairs and I'll be with you shortly," She winked and glided off,
"I shall just powder my nose,"
Maple swore she saw sparkles appear from her fingertips.
The Queen then clapped her hands to dismiss the guards.

(To be continued)