13½. Unfinished Business

Just as a preface, this chapter is entirely a lemon. Figured that should be out at the front for those that may not enjoy that type of thing, either way, do with it what you will.

"Annie, I'm back!" You said cheerfully, stepping into your room before locking the door behind you "Where are you, my littl-"

"Wait a minute..." Taken aback by the look in her eyes, you stood perfectly still as you tried to discern what she was thinking "Wha-What the..?"

"Welcome back..." The same devilish grin from several nights prior appeared on her face as she slowly walked towards you "I missed you..."

"An-Annie!?" You'd felt anxiety before, but nothing compared to the moment she finally came into focus "Wha... What are you doing?"

Your eyes slowly combed over her body, seemingly glistening in the fading light. Her hair was out of its characteristic bun instead resting elegantly on her shoulders, her hands clasped behind her back, with nothing but a thin white tank top and pair of black panties stood between your eyes and every inch of body.

"Picking up where we left off... So much has happened since our first night in Trost..." You felt your heart begin to rampage as her eyes fell, inviting you to take her in fully "Every time we've had even a second alone, something's gotten in the way... Not tonight though."

"I... I-What... I've never... Shit, I can't fuck this up." She softly rested her hand against your chest, the hunger you'd felt before was building again, more rapidly now then ever "I've heard stories, but I-I... She's just so-"

You let out a small gasp as her hand dropped, grabbing hold of your belt and pulling you closer as she whispered "Well... Do you want to?"

"Yeah-Yes..." Forming a coherent sentence had suddenly become a task, the rush of her breath against your neck drawing most of your focus away "... Absolutely."

Without warning she jerked you forward again, pressing her body against yours "Show me."

Those two syllables were all it took to push you over the edge, carnal desire winning out as you lifted her up, her legs locking behind your back as  years of desire began to guide you. You had kissed her hundreds of times before, surely, but this... This, this was different entirely. Something greater, something deeper seemed to have taken control as both of your lips moved in perfect synch.

You didn't realize you'd pinned her to the wall until a slight moan escaped her, distorted by the movement of your tongues continuing their battle for supremacy. That bite, that slight ripple of pain in your lip, the same feeling that had driven you mad nights prior retuned and caused you to separate just enough for her to begin clawing at your jacket.

Fighting back the nerves that continued trying to assert themselves, you let go off her to pull it and your shirt off only to be pushed back to the bed as a look of sheer lust came over her.

"Lay down..." Complying instantly, you locked eyes with her as the sound of your belt unclasping rang out through the silence "... and relax."

"Annie..." You groaned softly as her tongue traced its way down your body, stopping briefly with a kiss on the scar on your abdomen before continuing down "... Ahhh."

You felt your head fall back to the mattress as she pulled your pants away before wrapping her hand around you. Little jolts of electricity shot through you with every stroke, rhythmic and meticulous, as the sensation forced a grunt through your clenched teeth.

Just as her hand stopped you opened your eyes and looked down only catching a glimpse of her eyes before her hair cascaded down around her as the warmth of her mouth surrounded you. The pressure, the motion, the little sounds that escaped her as she bobbed her head up and down, all of it set your senses ablaze as pure pleasure washed over you.