20. Ensnared

Predicting the closed fist incoming before it was launched forward, you immediately angled yourself down and rocketed out of its way just in time. Circling around for a better angle, you were able to fully take in and size up your foe just before dodging past another wild swing.

The beast didn't lose a step as it swiveled its head around, loosely tracking you as you wound around it. At fourteen meters tall by your estimate, it lacked a majority of the normal skin across its body instead covered in masses of muscle visible to the eye. Contrary to anything you'd seen before, it appeared almost feminine in its build, the muscle tissue on its chest almost appearing like breasts, only slightly touched by its shoulder length blonde hair.

"What the hell... A female Titan? Is that even a thing?" It threw a quick glance over its shoulder, aiming and firing off another punch that missed you as you barely got out of the way in time "Holy shit this one's aggressive... I've gotta get in closer to it, I'm a sitting duck out here."

Waiting for another swing to serve as opening, you jetted in directly after avoiding its arm, digging your blades across its back as it continued its pursuit of the Levi Squad. Unfazed  by your strike, it swatted at you again, but wasn't able to reach as you began carefully carving your way up and down its torso.

Seemingly now aware of your plan, it stopped its onslaught for moment before lurching to the side in an attempt to crush you against a tree. Again, you were able to get out of the way but saw the tree crack in half from the force as you closed back in, tearing your way down its thigh towards the back of the knee.

Noticing that it had already healed from your previous onslaught, you glanced back as your blades sliced along through its skin to see steam erupting from it no sooner than your blades passed "Fuck... I knew Titans had a killer healing factor, but this one barely seems bothered. The wounds are closing as soon as they're opened. Maybe if I go deeper, start cutting into the deep muscle?"

Deciding to take the gamble of crossing over it, you opted to aim upward towards its minor pectoral muscle in hopes of crippling its arm. Only seconds before you could move in, you heard the sound of gas and wires erupt around you as several more Scouts emerged from the woods beside you. Afraid to cross wires and re-experience your incident in Trost, you fell back slightly and attempted to call out to the pair.

"Hey! What the fuck are you two doing?! Get the hell back before-" Your eyes shot open in horror as the female, in one swift motion, snatched one of the soldiers out of the air and slammed its fist backward over its shoulder into the other, killing both instantly "Oh shit..."

Seizing the small window they had given you, you burst forward and under its arm before spiraling up towards its torso, jamming your blades in with all your might as you began crossing over it. The sound of its muscles shredding filled the air causing the beast to finally react with a loud growl.

"There's more of that coming, you disgusting piece of..." You spun around to face the beast, your hood flying off from the momentum, before your eyes locked with its two giant, deep blue eyes "... shit..."

"Those eyes... That's fucking crazy, I've only ever seen one other pair that blue... And she's all the more reason to make you suffer." You caught the smallest glimpse of its jaw falling open before you launched into a spin headed directly for its other arm "Nothing is gonna stop that, not even you."

Before your blades began to connet, the beast lurched left, causing you to fly harmlessly by as it sped back up, trying to close the gap the scuffle had created between it and its prize. To your frustration, it continued to dodge around your attacks for several more minutes, seemingly solely focused on catching Eren as it halted all attempts to strike you down.