After classes. (H2oVanoss & Vantoonz)

Evan Pov

Today my sister (it's me, guys) and i at school as always. We have different classes with her, and we could only see each other at recess, or in the dining room. Today we have six lessons. I have two pairs of lessons. But on the third we have lunch, and my sister too. I saw her schedule. In truth, we both studied well and even excellently. I'm sitting in Mr. Dennis' math class right now. I rememeber that now my sister has a drawing lesson - her favorite subject. In principle, i did everything, and now i just run a closed pen over the notebook.
"Are you done yet, Fong?"
I heard the voice of Mr. Dennis. I looked up when i saw him.
"Since you've done everything, in the case, say the answer in number 21." - he added.
"It's five." - i said.
"Oh. This is the correct answer! Well, very good." - said Mr. Dennis, walking past me.
Five minutes later the bell rang. I got up and walked out the classroom.
"Wait a minute, Fong." - Mr. Dennis stopped me.
I turned to him.
"Don't forget to visit me after class. We need to talk." - added Mr. Dennis.
Talk for what? But i just nodded my head and left the classroom. We have lunch next class. Entering the dining room, i saw my sister sitting at a lonely table. As always, i sat down with her.
"Hey sister." - i said.
"Hey brother." - Alexa says.
She looks very sad.
"What happened?" - i asked.
"Mr. Chris let me after classes." - said Alexa, it seems she is crying.
"Mr. Chris? Drawing teacher?" - i asked.
"Yes. He said to come to him after class and for some reason to talk. Although i did nothing wrong and was quiet! It never happened to me in my first school!" - Alexa said.
Tears flowed down her eyes.
"Mr. Dennis said the same thing to me. I don’t understand why either!" - i said, stroking my sister on the back.
After all classes, we stood at the art room. My sister is very nervous.
"It's alright, sister. Do not worry. He'll probably just talk to you calmly." - i said, hugging my sister behind her back.
Alexa inhaled and slowly takes steps and after three seconds she disappeared through the door.

Alexa Pov

"M-Mr. Chris? I came as you told me." - i said.
"Come in, Madmoiselle Alexa. Take a sit." - Mr. Chris said, patting the chair next to him.
I sat down on this chair.

Evan Pov

I enter the math room, where Mr. Dennis was waiting for me.
"Mr. Dennis, i came as you said." - i said.
"Glad you came, Fong. Mr. Patterson and i have an important conversation for you." - Mr. Dennis, getting up from his chair and coming over to me.
"What do you mean with Mr. Patterson? I thought it was just me and you, Mr. Dennis!" - i said in disbelief.
"It was Mr. Dennis who gave you my words! And it was i who wanted to talk about you with him!"
I heard Mr. Patterson's voice. I started to turn around, but my hips were grabbed.

A few minutes later. (smut is began)

I lean against the school desk while two teachers fuck me from both sides. Mr. Patterson moves in my hole and Mr. Dennis fucks my mouth.
"We noticed that you and your sister stand out for your good studying attitude, unlike your classmates. We're thinking of ways to reward both of you. Show how proud we are of you! Mr. Chris is surely rewarding your sister now!" - said Mr. Dennis.
I bulged my eyes from what i heard, at the same time two jets of warm liquid hit me.

Alexa Pov

"Mr. Chris. Ngh~ Tell me, what is all this for?" - i asked as Mr. Chris moves slowly inside me, holding my hips gently.
Thank god he uses a condom.
"This is a small thank you as a sigh that you and your brother are very responsible, unlike your classmates. Dennis and Patterson are surely rewarding your brother right now." - Mr. Chris said.
I was shocked. But then Mr. Chris sped up a bit, forcing me to snuggle up against the teacher's desk. He himself held my hips tighter. One of my hands made me touch myself. Something is burning in my stomach. Look like i'm gonna come now. Something inside me sank, and i almost squeked. I heard a deep moan from Mr. Chris, and I feel something warm inside. Mr. Chris came in a condom.
(smut is over)
Later, my brother and i were brought home.
"Can you imagine, sister? I got a four A+ from two teachers for having sex with them to date!" - Evan said.
"Me too. Mr. Chris gave me two A+ for letting him fuck me once. And he said what to put more if i attend his class." - i said.