Request N 1. Switched. Part 1.

Request for Lunafire37

Evan Pov

I wake up in silence. Why doesn't anyone wake me up? I open my eyes. This was not my room. The bright gray walls were scratched like something sharp like a knife. On the walls are some photos with knife stuck in them. On the floor there are pieces stained with something brown, it seems like dirt or something. It looks like some bully's or murderer's room, i don't know. Something made me open the closet doors. Everything inside is blue. Where are my Red jackets? Where are my holiday dresses? And why are there several knives and pistols? This is not my house! Where i am? I heard a sound. It looks like it's downstairs. I cautiously left the room. From the outside the door looks terrible. With a sign carefully and with bloody prints. Eww! Did some killer kidnap me? I'm scared. I want to see my boys save me. I slowly approached the stairs. The hum was still coming from below. I quietly peer out the corner. I see people who look like... my boyfriends! But they... are different. Brock and Brian have grappled with each other and are fighting non-stop. Marcel, instead of stopping them, just sits and watches, kicking his legs like a child. Lui, instead of eating gummy bears, he just smokes with blank face. David and Craig just read books instead of rummaging through their phones. It doesn't look like one of them! THIS IS clearly not my house! I have to get out of here! I began to quietly take steps back.
"Hey boss, are you awake?"
I heard Marcel's voice. Oh no. Gotta run. I quickly ran up the stairs until they caught me. All of a sudden, my arms were grabbed and pulled back. I was in tears from fear. They held me tight.
"Let me go. Please." - i screamed with my eyes closed.
"Hey boss. Why are you instead of resisting and hitting us, you just cry? It does look like you." - Marcel said.
I opened my wet eyes to see his face in front of mine.
"You are not that today, boss. Where is your aggression towards us?" - Marcel says.
"Boss? Why are you calling me boss? I have a name. Vanoss. Call me by my name." - i said calming down.
"Vanoss? Our boss is not called that. Or so?" - Marcel said.
"Are you an idiot? Does he look like our boss?" - Craig said, holding my shoulders. Marcel is even closer to my face, looking down at me. I feel my face start to burn with embarrassment. Then Marcel moved away, looking at the ceiling.
"This is our boss. Only he doesn't have a scar." - he said, showing his toothy smile.
He seemed to me not so much dangerous as cute.
"You're still idiot, as always." - Brock said.
"G-guys. P-please. S-stop it."
Stop. This voice. Wildcat? His voice is so excited. I saw Wildcat dressed in black. His face and hands are bandaged and scarred as if from animal attacks.
"Wildcat? It's you?" - i asked, holding out my hand.
"I-i'm Z-Zipcat, boss."
"Again. Why are you calling me boss? Call me by my name, please." - i said.
Suddenly i was pressed against the wall.
"So, listen you. Since you're not our boss, but you look like him. We can see that you're not trying to tell the truth, so we'll take the easy way. If you tell us where our boss Vanti is, no one gets hurt." - Delirious said.
"Guys. I tell it like it is. You can believe me or not, but i don't know where your boss is. I don't even know what he looks like. I have nothing more to tell you. I'm serious. Please guys. I don't know anything." - i said trying not to panic.
Everyone looked at each other. I don't even want to know if they believed me. Suddenly i was thrown back from the wall and i feel a blow from behind and i passed out. I woke up face down on the bed. My feet found the floor. My hands are tied behind my back. I try to move, but due to the difficulty, i let out a grunt.
"Are you finally awake?"
I heard Brock's voice.
"Brock. What it is? What are you going to do?" - i asked turning my head sideways.
"Oh, there's nothing.~ First of all, i'll ask. Are you a virgin, Vanoss?" -
"N-no. But i'm not a depraved whore." - i said.
I see Brock writing something on the table.
"Ok. Next question. Where is our Vanti?" - said Brock.
Again this.
"Who is Vanti? I don't know who it is." - i said.
Brock exhaled, and out nowhere he pulled out the crop. Oh no. This is not good!
"Ouh. Oh. S-stop. What do you want from me?" - i'm screaming.
"Answer the question. Where is our Vanti? And we'll be done with it." - Brock said.
Suddenly he squeezes my ass.
"I-i already told you. I d-don't know where he is! I don't even know his face! C-could you show me a photo. I-i would help you look for him!" - i screamed.
Tears flow from my eyes. I hear distant footsteps and the creak of a door. I finally get off the bed and gently sit on my ass. She was silently ill from those blows of the crop. What disgusting guys. Instead of showing a photo of that boss of theirs, they interrogate me like some kind of criminal. I want to get back to my boys. I want them to hug me, kiss me, and say that it's just a nightmare. But they are not around now. I want to come back home! Right now! Footsteps are approaching me again. Really? Again? I raised my head sharply. But it wasn't Brock. This is Wildcat again. In his eyes, i one hundred percent see a small light of hope and protection. And i began to trust him.
"Oh, Wildcat. Thank god it's you. I hope at least you believe me? Please tell those rude guys not torture me. I have nothing to say." - i said, trying not to hysteria.
"M-my name is Z-Zipcat."