Req. N4. Saved and fell in love with the victim (PewDienoss)

Request for omensgf

Request for omensgf

3rd face Pov

The young and lonely wolf went hunting again. Coming out of his den, he began to listen and look around as the victim approached. Suddenly he noticed a pitch-black bunny nearby. He hid behind the tree, as if hiding from someone. Pewds realized that it was not in vain that he left the lair. Suddenly he heard plaintive screams. These were humans. Pewds quickly took off and jumped to stand over the small black body. The voices are getting closer. Pewds grabbed the black lump lightly with his teeth and ran to the den.

Once inside, he placed the black lump on the bed of covers. He touches it with his nose. Suddenly he heard voices approaching.

?: "His tracks end here."

??: "There are also other traces here. It's either a fox or a wolf."

?: "It looks like this hare decided to die in the teeth of beasts."

???: "And spent a lot of money for it. Shit! Let's go back."

Realizing that the people had left, Pewds transformed into a human form with ears and tail. He turned around and saw that the little black bunny had also taken on human form. This is a young guy, with a mohawk, wearing a hoodie and shorts. He has long black ears hanging down, and black furry hind legs with a black and white tail. Suddenly Pewds smelled something. Having sniffed, he realized that it was coming from a bunny. Approaching closer to the victim, who meanwhile lies on his belly. Pewds sniffs the body of a young bunny. He picked up the bunny's hoodie with teeth, sniffing his back. Evan himself is trembling, either from fear or from tickling. Suddenly, Pewds jerked the bunny's shorts and boxers.

(the smut has began)

Evan quickly turned his head, but perked up when he felt the sharp wet sensation of his hole. He tries to hold back the sounds in his mouth, burying his face in the covers. He tries to move away, but something is blocking him. Something makes him move his hips. This lasted for several seconds. Then it stopped. Evan was about to get out, but suddenly Pewds climbed over him. He feels something lined up against his hole. As he tried to understand, it entered his hole slowly.
"Ghh. *gasp*"
It's warm and completely inside. Evan gasps, shaking, feeling the size in his hole. Suddenly slow movements began. Strange sensations forced Evan not to resist. Sobs and quiet moans escape his mouth. Slippery quiet sounds mixed with groans in the den. Pewds licks Evan's right ear, which excites the bunny more. Over time, Evan feels almost close as his stomach begins to burn. A few seconds later he came in feeling liquid inside. Pewds pulled out his cock and turned the bunny over. Evan, catching his breath, slowly opens his eyes. His brown eyes met the dark blue pieces of the sky. They were close. Pewds brings his face closer, but Evan sharply closed his eyes and turned away. He feels a wet sensation at his temple. And some fiddling with the face. Then some quiet sounds and the touch of cold air on the collarbone. Evan opened his eyes again. Pewds unzips his hoodie with his teeth. The bunny's body exposed. Evan's cheeks turned a little red. Pewds runs his tongue from the V-line to the bunny's chest, giving it goosebumps. Evan shivers at the warm, wet feeling on his skin. Pewds touches his nipples, sucking and licking them, causing the bunny to twitch. Evan himself sobs. A few seconds later he came to his belly. Pewds pulled away. His inner beasts has not yet calmed down. He spread the bunny's paws and entered his hole again. Evan gasped throwing his head back. Medium movements began. Moans and slippery sounds are heard again in the cave. Evan just watches as the wolf's hips move, thrusting inside inside him. His body barely resists. His tongue automatically stuck out. Pewds leaned over the bunny. Brown and dark blue eyes are five centimeters apart. Here the bunny's body became numb, feeling only movement inside. Evan went limp on the covers, throwing his head to the side. Pewds licks one of the bunny's ears again. The moans became louder. Pewds buried his face in the bunny's neck, breathing into the skin. A few seconds later they both camed. Pewds went out.

(smut is over)

Evan stretches out and catches his breath, feeling liquid leaking from his pulsating hole. His belly is even more stained with his own semen. Pewds began to lick the bunny's belly, licking up the semen. Evan is too tired to move the wolf's head away. Meanwhile, Pewds began to lick the bunny's hole, cleaning it of semen. Evan began to sob and tremble from the sensations in the hole. After cleaning, Pewds turned to the bunny, clinging to its body. Evan hesitated at first, but felt a hand on his body and wet touches on his ear, he calmed down. Something tells him that this one is completely harmless to him.