My bad boy (BasicallyIDoVanoss)

(idea taken from this video 🖕)

Evan Pov

(Evan's clothes)

(Evan's clothes)

Today me and my boyfriend Marcel are going shopping with his family. Marcel's sister recorded everything on the phone. Marcel chose a cart with a seat, that is, someone can sit there. I took the basket because we need not too much.
"Babe, would you like to sit down?" - Marcel asked me, pointing to the seat like a gentleman.
"No, hon. I'm better off walking." - i said.
In the end, Marcel and his brother sat down on the seat. I took Marcel's free hand. Suddenly Marcel's sister wanted to get into the cart. I helped her.
"Go ahead, mom." - Marcel said.
I walked ahead, looking out of the corner of my eye at Cunningham family. As soon as i turn away for 5 minutes, i hear voices, then laughter. I quickly turned around to see my Marcel lying on the floor. I rushed to him.
"Oh god, Marcel. Did your brother or sister push you?" - i was shocked.
"Chill, babe. I fell off myself." - Marcel laughed as he stood up.
"Don't scare me like that!" - i almost cried.
Marcel hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"Aaww. Your girlfriend is worried about you." I heard Marcel's sister.
"Because he loves me. I can worry about him too." - Marcel said.

During the walk, Marcel put unnecessary things in the cart. These are all kinds of kid's toys. I almost laughed. With this things, Marcel covered his brother, who was sitting in a cart.
"I can't get out!" - Marcel's brother said.
"Oh my god, Marcy. Why did you bombard your brother with unnecessary things?" - i almost laughed.
And me and Marcel removed everything unnecessary. Marcel picked up some kind of toy gripper and clicked it while we walked. I tried not to giggle as my boyfriend turned into a kid. The whole walk, i took everything i need and my boyfriend needed, while Marcel was just naughty like a little kid. He even trolled his mother. I even felt sorry for Mrs Cunningham that she had such a son. He making me laugh. In the end, i couldn't help but laugh.
"Does my son always act like this at your house?" - Marcel's mother asked me.
"What are you talking about, Mrs Cunningham? Compared here, at home and when we are alone, your son is a real man! He is a real knight!" - i said.
Then i feel arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. I knew who it was.
"And therefore, Mrs Cunningham. How can he not easily cheer me up. How can he protect me! And even if he is still a kid - he will always be only my big kid. And i know it's because of love for me! I love your son so much!" - i continued.
I turned to Marcel. "Am i right, my naughty kitty boy?"
I hugged Marcel by the head and our foreheads collided.
"Aww. You probably cut this moment from the video? I couldn't put the camera away." - Marcel's sister said.
"Why i need to cut it? All our subscribers know that we are a couple. And they want more of our moments together." - Marcel said.

When we got home, after dropping my bags, i brought my boyfriend to our bedroom. I pinned him to the wall.
"You know you disappoint me with your behaviour, Marcy! Now, you will be punished!" - i played.
Marcel grinned. "You won't scare me!"
I rushed to kiss him deeply. We undressed each other, slowly moving to the bed. We parted with saliva. I got out of bed.
"Where are going, babe?" - Marcel asked.
"Do not worry about it." - i said.
I took out the handcuffs and the bandage from the drawer.
"What are you doing?" - Marcel asked.
"This is the beginning of the punishment. Now kneel on the bed and put your hands behind your back!" - i said.
Like an obedient boy, Marcel obeyed. I handcuffed his hands.
"What are you going to do, babe?" - Marcel asked.
"From now on, you must call me 'Mistress'! We will finish quickly and without complications if you do everything i say! Understand?" - i said, blindfolding Marcel's eyes.
"Yes, Mistress." - Marcel said.
"Good. Wait here." - i said.
I went back to the drawer and took out a vibrator ring and a sex bandage whip.
(smut is began)
I put the ring on Marcel's cock and turned it on. Marcel groaned. I started whipping his ass.
"Argh. Nngh. Ah." - Marcel shouted.
"You're a bad, bad boy! I quessed a number from one to ten. If you guess right, i'll let you go. Understand?" - i said seductively.
"Yes, Mistress." - Marcel said.
I lashed him again.
"Two."

*whip*

"Three."

*whip*

"Four."

*whip*

"Ngh. Five."

*whip*

"Nargh. S-six."

"You don't give up. I am surprised." - i said.

*whip*

"Aaargh. Ok. I give up. Ngh. I was a bad boy! I'm sorry, Mistress! Hah. I was a bad boy!" - Marcel shouted.
"Oh. I'm surprised you gave up! Ok. I won't be heartless. Wait here." - i said.
I returned to the drawer and took out the healing ointment.
"You surprised me, Marcy. But i hasten to disappoint you that your punishment is not over yet." - i chuckled as i rubbed the scratches on Marcel's ass.
"Please, Mistress. I've learned my lesson! This won't happen again! Please, spare me!" - Marcel said.
He doesn't seem to be having fun anymore.
"I'm sorry, baby. But only i decide when i will spare you. Now you slowly and carefully lie down on your back on the bed." - i said, returning to the drawer.
I got one of the vibrators.
"Argh. Mistress. Please, remove the ring! Let me come! Please." I heard Marcel almost whining.
"Sorry, babe. But no. Now spread your legs." - i said.
Marcel barely spread his legs. I lubed up the vibrator and put it in Marcel's ass and turned it on too.
"Aaah. Please, Mistress." - Marcel whined.
"Nooo." - i sang along.
I sat on Marcel's cock and rode it. Marcel moaned loudly and groaned.
"P-please. I-i w-want to come. M-Mistress." - Marcel spoke.
"Did you learn your lesson?" - i said seductively, continuing to jump.
"Yes! YES! I DID!" - Marcel shouted.
"Well, i won't be rude, i'll free something." - i said.
I took the ring off Marcel's cock.
"Aargh. Ah. Mistress. I gonna come!" - Marcel shouted.
"Come on, baby. Come with me." - i groaned.
We came together with a loud moans.
(the end of smut)
I freed Marcel and pulled the vibrator out of his ass. We kissed when i removed the blindfold from his eyes.
"I confess to you, you were not a bad boy. I just decided to feel like the boss in sex." - i said, lying on Marcel's chest.
"Well.. And how do you like it?" - Marcel asked as he hugged me behind my back.
"I can only say... I like it!" - i chuckled at the last sentence.