Req. N2. Hurt by a love person (POLY BBS X Evan)

Request for LeoFrost5

Luke Pov

Lately, my inner demon has been trying to escape from my body. I hold my left hand, trying to keep him from grabbing me. Is it because of the stress i got today with the guys and Evan? This is impossible! I didn't even use magic! Why are you breaking out, god damn demon? Why? I don't want to show myself like that to the guys or scare my Evy baby. No! Get out you fucking demon! Get out!! I look at my hand. She dyed crimson. Guys shouldn't see this. The only way out was to bandage my hand. I hope i come up with an excuse, and the demon will not break out at an unnecessary moment. I bandaged my hand. It looks like a simple burn. Suddenly i hear a knock on the door and the voice of Evan. "Luke, are you there? Can i come in?"
"Umm.. Yeah. You can." - i said, hoping that everything will work out.
The door opened and Evan walked in, tray in hands.
"I was a little worried that you didn't come to dinner today, even though you said you weren't hungry. So i collected good leftovers for you." - he said, placing the tray on the desk.
"Oh come on, babe. I would come later." - i said, hiding my left hand behind my back.
"Heh, your later wouldn't be there because the guys ate everything." - Evan grinned.
"Well, you kept leftovers." - i grinned in response.
Evan hugged me, resting his head on my chest. I put my hands on his shoulders, forgetting that one arm was bandaged.
"Umm, Lukie. What's wrong with your arm?" - Evan asked, breaking away from the hug. Oh shit. How did i forget?
"Umm, nothing. Nothing serious." - i told.
"Are you sure? Almost a whole arm. Can we go to Brock? He will look." - Evan said.
"No need, Evan. It's not that bad. If anything, i myself will approach the right person." - i said.
"Umm.. Okay, but... Why are..horns..growing out of your head?!" - Evan asks with a surprised face, pointing his finger.
Horns? I rushed to touch the spot on my forehead. And there... HORNS!! And my bandaged hand lit up again. Oh fuck!! Why, fucking why?! Why in front of Evan?"
"Luke? What's wrong with you?" - Evan asked, moving away from me.
"Evan, listen to me. Just don't be afraid, but now you run and hide somewhere in the bathroom or somewhere else. I... I'll explain everything later. Now run." - i tried to speak.
My body starts glowing and i feel hot energy.
"Luke? What happened to you...?" - Evan asks, coming up to me and holding out his hands.
"No, Evan! Don't touch me! Just run! This is for your life!" - i scream not letting Evan touch me.
I suddenly felt hot and my eyes turned white.

3rd face Pov

"Luke. Can you hear me?" - Evan panics, trying to touch Luke's face.
But be never expected this.
"Don't. Touch. Me!" - said the demonic voice.
It wasn't Luke's voice. A sudden blow threw Evan aside, and he fell to the floor, unconscious.

The boys heard heard a noise from below. They abruptly broke away from their seats and ran upstairs. Opening the door, they saw a terrible picture. Their friend didn't look like himself. A horned creature with wings, growls menacingly, awakening fear. Their bride lies unconscious on the floor. Everyone was struck by a paralyzing fear.
"What the hell is going on?" - David screams.
"What the fuck happened to Luke?" - Craig screams.
"Somebody hold him! Don't let him near Evan!" - Brock screams.
He ran over to Evan's body, feeling for the pulse. The others try to keep Luke, but the formidable creature throws the guys aside.

Luke Pov

I'm in the back of my mind in chains. The demon won't let me take control. Every time i resist, it get hot. All of sudden, i hear the voices of the guys echoing.

Brock: "Evan seems to be fine, there is a pulse. Only he is unconscious. Plus there a small burn spots on the face and arms. I really don't know how he managed to get them."

Tyler: "So heal him, Brock. We need to keep this here like a feral bear."

What? Burn spots on Evan? Is this... No! I won't forgive this monster for hurt my Evan!! I must be stronger!! I resist again, ignoring the hot sensations on my hands. I began to feel the power and the chains were finally broken. Whitened before my eyes. When I open my eyes, i see Brock sitting next to Evan's body, and i feel my hands holding him.
"Guys, guys, let me go. I can control myself!" - i yelled as i pulled away. "Brock, go away. I'll take care of it." - i added running up to Evan's body.
Tears flowed from my eyes. Evan. My beautiful Evan. The fucking demon hurt him! I won't forgive him for this!!

 The fucking demon hurt him! I won't forgive him for this!!

I'm using demon energy to heal Evan and give him strength. Putting a hand on Evan's chest. The process of energy transfer began. I hear guys voices, but i ignore them. The hot chakra rises again, but i resist.
"Hold on Evan. I won't let you die! I won't let him to kill you! Open your eyes for me, Evan! Wake up, Evan!" - i told.
Suddenly i was seized by fire, but again i was able to resist. Taking control again, i shouted: "WAKE UP!!"
Evan's body lit up. My energy must help him. The glow has disappeared, and now not a single burn is visible on the body of my Evy. Evan slowly opens his eyes. I smile at him.
"L-Luke. I had a terrible nightmare. That you became a monster and hit me." - Evan said, stroking my forehead.
Looks like he didn't feel my horns. Yes, my hands are the same. Should i say it wasn't a nightmare? I think not. I hugged Evan and kissed his face.
"Ahem. Excuse me for interrupting, but can you explain to us what it was, Luke?" - Tyler said.

Phew. Here we go, @LeoFrost5
I finally made your request. That is all i have.