Valentine's day (Evan X POLY BBS) + My OC and my OC boyfriend

Evan Pov

Today is Valentine's day. Today my sister (it's me guys) and i, with our guys, are going to restaurant to celebrate the holiday. We dressed up in evening dresses.

"Sister, will you and Chris then celebrated Valentine's day with hot sex like the guys and i?" - i asked

"Well... Not exactly hot. Just a little sex. Plus Chris and i protected." - Alexa said.
"Do you use condoms? Seriously?" - i chuckled.
"Evan, you know i'm a girl! Unlike you, i can easily get pregnant!" - Alexa said, pointing her finger at me. "Not that i'm afraid of it. I'm just not ready yet." - she added.
Both of our phones vibrated. These are our guys. They said they were Coming to pick us up.
"Here are our princes on white horses." - Alexa said.
"More precisely, in iron horses." - i joked.
We both laughed. We were standing on the sidewalk of my house. A shiny black mini van and a blue car drove up to us. My sister and i figured out who was going were. Almost the entire gang of my husbands met me from the mini van.
"Hello, senorita. Let me escort you to our carriage." - Craig said as he kissed my hand.
I saw Chris put my sister in the front seat of his car.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. The guys booked us a table before coming to pick us up. We ordered some food. I see how Chris hugs my sister by the shoulder, and it seems like he is whispering something to her, which made Alexa a little embarrassed and laughed. Chris is a really good friend and a great boyfriend for my sister. Alexa loves him so much. I am very happy for my sister. I feel a hand stroking my leg and breath at my ear.
"I hope you give us a special gift for Valentine's day?"
It was Marcel. His lips were close to my ear, causing goosebumps inside. He runs hand down my thigh to my belly. And then I heard a slap.
"We'll all have time to have sex with him at home." - Brock said.

Already at home, i decided to wear an unusual outfit.

Decided to pamper my boys a little. My sister lives next door across the street. And i can see through the open window how she and Chris are now kissing on the bed. I'm happy for these two. I go down the stairs and whistle. My guys turned and their eyes widened. I show sexual movements by moving my hands over my body.
"Does anyone want to taste me?" - i'm playing.
My boys come up to me with sexy smirks.

During the time i enjoyed being fucked. Brian held me, spreading my legs with his hands, back to his chest. And he was fucking me, moving his hips, giving me pleasure. I huffed and groaned, rolling my eyes. We camed together. Brian pulled his cock out of me. But i want more.
"Give me more." - i groaned.
Marcel came up to us. And entering me fucked me at an average pace, holding my waist.
"Argh. Yes!! Please. Don't stop!" - i groaned.
"Heheh. You are such a dirty whore." - Marcel chuckled.
My tongue popped out. Marcel came inside me. Brian gave me to him. Marcel held under my legs, pressed to his chest. I put my arms around his neck.
"Are there any others?" - Marcel asked.
Then i feel like someone entered me again.
"Take him, Jaren." - Marcel said.
So Jaren is fucking me now. I feel him press against my back, hugging my chest. I just now noticed how the others are just masturbating.
"Please. Faster. Oh. Ah." - i groaned.
I feel the acceleration and it looks like... i'm... coming. "Naargh. Aah. Oh."

Later, after a little rest after a little fun, i was dressed in a regular T-shirt and panties. I went downstairs to the living room. My boys sat with their heads bowed, as if they were offended by something.
"Boys? What's wrong?" - i asked with excitement.
The boys looked at me.
"Evan. I think it's time to tell you. Until Valentine's day is over." - Jonathan said.
"Will you be our valentine?" - the guys said.
I just smile broadly, almost crying.
"YES! I DO!" - i screamed.
The guys smiled at me.
"Give me a minute, boys. I'm going to do something." - i said, climbing the stairs.
Three minutes later i was back in this.

"Well, boys. Would you like to give your little owl pleasure?" - i said seductively.
"Oh, we do." - the guys said, licking their lips, and going to me undessing to boxers.
I was picked in wedding style.

Already in the bedroom, goosebumps spread through my body from the touch of many hands; warm wet lips; and hot breath. My room was showered with the sound of slapping leather; my moans and bed creaks. Sometimes i think i hear my sister's moans. My window was open, and so was hers. Chris fucks her with condoms.