Epilogue

3 months later

Life was looking up for young Lily. Her Aunt and Uncle adopted her not too long after they arrived in Budapest. Her grandmother was always sending her letters, and when she came to visit, she was always bringing presents from America. Eventually Helena and Lily eventually forgave her for the incident on the train. Mis Debenham and Dr. Arbuthnot had wed only a couple of weeks before. It was a very happy occasion for everyone. And a nice reunion. Lily was even asked to be a bridesmaid which she accepted whole heartedly. However a few weeks later they received tragic news that the Princess Dragomiroff and Mr. Masterman had passed which had made Lily quite sad. She had written to her grandmother sending her condolences on the death of her best friend. If anyone knew how hard it was to lose someone, it was Lily. However, there was a surprise; the princess left a hefty amount of money to Lily, to be saved until she was of age. She went to both funerals with her aunt and uncle. Her aunt and uncle had slowly become parents to her, but her heart always ached for her real ones. Last month, Lily, Rudolph, and Helena went to the lake behind their house, and lit floating lanterns in honor of Daisy, her mom, and her dad. It was very emotional, and moving. They decided to do that every single year from then on. With her new house came new adventures; secret passageways littered the house, and the forest behind it became commonplace for the inquisitive young girl. But the biggest adventure for Lily was yet to come. You see, Lily had just found out she was going to be a big sister. Her aunt was pregnant, and she could not be happier.