family affairs pt 8.5

Marley's POV

  Me and Jermaine were laying in his bed kissing and touching. He looked at me and smiled, kissing my neck "Marley.. you remember the gift you promised me? Can I have it now?" I chuckled nervously "right now? You want it now? It's not even Christmas yet.." he nodded.

  "I know... look I know I promise. But I want to make love to you baby..." he kissed me again "I just love you soo much, y'know? I want to be your all.. I think you're amazing- I think you're absolutely perfect! You're my absolute everything.." I smiled and covered my face and he moved my hands.

  "you don't have to say anything, baby.."  we kissed again and he started taking my shirt off. It was just coming so naturally and I trusted him so much I didn't mind. I felt his warm soft hands caress my half naked body and we kissed again. I was so caught in the moment, I didn't even realize someone was at the door.

.Neither did Jermaine I guess as we continued. He meticulously placed kisses on all of the sensitive areas of my neck and chest. He pulled my bra off and stared for a second ".. you're so.. tu es comme une princesse d'un conte de fées.  tu es la perfection absolue..(you are like a princess from a fairy tale. you are absolute perfection..)" I smiled at him "You've been studying your French?" He nodded "We have finals next semester.. and it's sexy" we giggled and right as he was about to kiss me again, the door swung open we both stopped and slowly looked over at a shocked Marlon in the doorway "Jermaine La Juane Jackson. I've been knocking on your door for 3 whole minutes. What the hell?"

  Jermaine sat up "as you can see I was just a little bit preoccupied..' Marlon looked at me sadly "I thought you said y'all weren't-" I look down "We weren't.. before" slowly awkwardness filled the room and Marlon nervously cleared his throat "Momma made breakfast.. she wanted you to um.. come and eat.. so." He walked away and shut the door.

  Me and Jermaine looked at each other "We hurt him.." we both whispered and he smiled a little "jinx.."  he got up and pulled on grey sweat pants and a j5 tshirt- why does he have so many j5 tshirts?? "you want to come to breakfast with me? " I was putting my bra and shirt back on "..yeah I'll be out in a second.." he left and I dolled myself up in his mirror. I walked out his door and La'Toya looked at me. She just stared and giggled "I'll cover for you. Come on." We went to the breakfast table.

  Mrs. Jackson smiled at me as I entered  the room"oh, good morning Marley! I didn't know you were here! You can sit next to.. Marlon." We looked at each other and I smiled at him but he looked away. I sat down and looked at him "please talk to me..." he shrugged and looked at me.

  "I really thought you loved me.." he said softly and he sipped his orange juice. I looked at him sadly "i do love you. I adore you.. you're my buddy" he looked at me "..you don't act like it.. you didn't even tell me." I frowned

  "I'm sorry. I really do care lovey. I talk about you all the time, ask anybody. You're so sweet and cute and how could I not love my cuddle buddy? The thing with Jermaine was very in the heat of moment. I would've told you if I knew. That's embarrassing, I wouldn't want you to see me like that... unless I was with you.." he smiled a little "okay Mar" I hugged him "you're my buddy. I'm always gonna love you. Don't forget it again, understand?" I said sternly. He kind of just slowly nodded "yes ma'am"

  I continued eating and he kept staring. I looked up at Jermaine and smiled. He winked at me and I proceeded to choke on the breakfast sausage I was eating. Marlon's eyes widened and he started laughing. Jermaine chuckled too "Marleyyy." He giggled "you practicing or something?" I blinked. Then i got it... they're laughing because i was choking on a sausage.. iykyk.

   I giggled a little and sighed "both of you leave. Get out!" I laughed and Marlon shook his head "that's all you can handle? You're going to have some trouble with me.." my face started burning up "stop it."

  I chuckled and got up going to the sink to wash my plate. La'Toya came up behind me and waited for me to finish.  I look at her and smile "Hey bestie!" She smiled weakly "We're still besties? We never hangout anymore.." I sighed "I know, I'm sorry. But you're my bestfriend, always." She nodded "I love you." I smiled "I love you too, La'Toya!!"

  She hugged me tight and my face started burning up again. What is going on with me, that's not normal... we made eye contact and I took a deep breath. Since when do I feel like this with La'Toya? She nervously pressed her lips against mines. I pulled away and was just smiling "you... i... ok. We can't do that ever again.." she frowned "oh I'm really sorry that was so dumb, you're my bestfriend! You don't even swing that way, do you?" I grabbed her shoulders "I never said I didn't like it.." she was about to start up again and I just kissed her, holding her impossibly close.

  She pulled away this time and smiled "I just did that out of impulse.." We giggled and she washed her plate. I looked at her "you're not falling for me, are you?" She shook her head "that's gay." I smiled and went upstairs to Marlon's room.

  Marlon was sitting on his bed reading a book and I sat next to him and started reading over his shoulder. We sat on his bed and he put his book down "sorry, had to finish that page.." I nodded "it's cool" we sat in silence for a little and then I sat up "where is Michael?" He shrugged "under my bed." I looked under the bed and sure enough Michael was there reading

  "oh hey Marley!" He rolled from under the bed and stood up "Jackie says we're spending too much time together so now we have to spend time together in secret to prove him wrong. ' he stretched "how was your day?" Marlon looked at me and I shrugged "it was uh.. a day so far. I could always make it better with more Michael and Marlon in my life!!" I hugged them both and smiled "Today I gotta hangout with La'Toya. Do you two wanna come?" They nodded and I got up "let's go bother La'Toya"