Chapter V: Bonding with the Salvatores and Brother in Trouble

***Recap***

Damon leaned down slightly and gently kissed her, staring their bond. When their lips met both the two new mates both felt the jolt of electricity throughout their bodies. Breaking from the kiss, Damon placed his forehead against hers.

"You are way more beautiful than I expected. I don't deserve you." Damon said, as he brushed his hand over his mark.

Just like she did when the Mikaelson brothers touched their marks, Sage was surrounded by a faint glow that only her mates saw. When the glow failed, Sage wrapped her arms around Damon's neck pulling him back down to kiss her. While he was distracted with the kiss, Sage ran her fingers over her mark on the back of his neck sending a burning sensation throughout his body. If Damon and Stefan hadn't spoken to the Mikaelson brothers about the glow and feeling that happens when she touched the mark, Damon would be asking her about it.

Seconds later Stefan pulled Sage out of his brothers arms, kissing her right off the back as he brushed his fingers over his mark as they kissed. The glow returned and while the pair kissed, Sage ran her fingers over her mark on the back of his neck sending the same burning sensation throughout his body.

Pulling away from the kiss he spoke, "I'm Stefan Salvatore gorgeous."

"Hello Damon, Stefan. I'm Sage, Sage Stackhouse."

***Now***

Before either Salvatore brother could speak, Sage was pulled from Stefan's arms and into Klaus' arms.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" Klaus asked, as he pecked her lips.

Giggling at her mates action, Sage replied, "Good morning Klaus. Yes, I slept well."

Sage gave him a quick kiss before being pulled into Kol's arms where he gave her a good morning kiss. Elijah was the last to pull Sage into his arms where he gave her a quick peck on her lips before handing her a large cup of black coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning Elijah. Thank you for the coffee," Sage said as she took the cup from him and sat down at the island counter in between Damon and Stefan.

"So Sage, where are you from?" Damon asked as he drank his own coffee.

"Bon Temps, it's in Renard Parrish of Louisiana." Sage said, her accent coming out as Kol placed a plate of breakfast in front of her.

" Sage said, her accent coming out as Kol placed a plate of breakfast in front of her

"Here you are sweetheart. We all helped make you breakfast." Kol said.

"You shouldn't have, it looks delicious."