Chapter XIX: La Push

***Recap***

Carlisle smiled at his mate before pulling her out of Stefan's arms and into his.

"Yes we do, love," Carlisle said before kissing the top of her head. "Now have fun with your friends at the beach but stay safe."

"I will, plus I don't think there will be too many problems unless Isabella starts something," Sage said.

"We'll keep her safe from that annoying human," Kol said as he picked up his baseball bat.

"Leave the bat here, idiot," Finn scolded his younger brother causing Kol to pout.

Sage gave a small giggle before going over to his side where she placed a quick kiss on his cheek.  Kol looked at his mate and pecked her on the lips before putting his arm around her shoulder to lead her into the garage.

"I'm riding with Sage on her motorcycle," Kol called as he continued walking to the garage with Sage in his arms.

The rest just rolled their eyes before making their way to the garage to get into Klaus' car.  Finn joined them when Alice mentioned to him that if he went with he'd finally find his mate, and not wanting to miss meeting her, Finn claimed into the passenger's seat next to his brother.

***Now***

The drive to La Push was about twenty minutes, and soon Sage parks her bike next to Tyler's van. Kol got off the bike first before helping Sage off. Taking off her helmet Sage shook her hair out just as Damon pulled up next to her bike and her other mates and Finn got out. As soon as Finn got out of the car he stiffened at the most intoxicating scent that he had ever smelled. His mate was there. Sage noticed Finn's frozen stance and approached him.

"You alright Finn," she asked.

"My mate's here," he said as his eyes landed on Angela.

Angela, who was sitting next to Bella, felt eyes on her. Looking up she noticed Sage had arrived with Stefan and Kol along with their brothers, but she couldn't help but be drawn to the man standing next to Sage. She noticed that he was about twenty seven, slightly tan skin, light brown blonde hair, hazel eyes, and was very handsome. When Sage turned around she saw who he was looking at, causing her to smile.

"That's my friend, Angela, she's really nice but shy," Sage said. "Come on guys, I'll introduce you to her since she's really my only friend here."

Sage made her way over to where Angela was sitting, Stefan holding onto her hand while Kol had his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey Ang," Sage said, as she got out of her mate's hold and hugged her friend. "I want you to meet Klaus, Damon and Finn. Klaus and Finn are Kol's older brothers and Damon is Stefan's older brother."

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Angela," Angela said, her eyes not leaving Finn's face.

"It's nice to meet one of Sage's friends," Klaus said as he smiled at his older brother.

"Are you also dating Sage," Mike asked as he looked at the older brothers.

Sage and her mates already spoke and agreed that no one would know she was with Carlisle, Damon, Elijah, or Klaus. At least not until she was eighteen.