Chapter IV: The Calls to the Cullens and Meeting the Salvatores

***Recap***

Alice gasped in shock as she came out of the vision causing her best friend, Jasper, to speek over to her.

"Alice, what'd you see?" Jasper asked.

Before Alice could answer Carlisle's phone began to rang causing all the vampires and one human to look at the leader of the coven.  After the second ring Carlisle answered.

"Hello?"

***Now***

"Hello Carlisle, old friend." came Elijah's voice since Carlisle put the phone on speaker.

"Elijah, it's a surprise to hear from you.  How are you and your brothers?  I hope Klaus hasn't daggered anyone recently." Carlisle said in a joking manner.

The Cullens had informed Aaron about the Mikaelson brothers and the Salvatore brothers being a type of vampire known as Night Walkers and that the Mikaelson's were one of the oldest vampires that they knew.  When Aaron met Esme while she was in Seattle shopping for their home two years ago is when he learned of the other type of vampires in the world other than the ones that came out two years ago.

"I haven't yet had the pleasure to?" Carlisle asked.

"We met a very special young woman today," came Kol's voice.

"And she is?" Emmett asked his voice full of eagerness.

"Our shared mates is here with us." Elijah said with a smirk on his face.

Carlisle and Elijah had almost a brother type of relationship ever since Carlisle helped out Elijah over a hundred years ago.

"She's there with you," Jasper asked.

"She is and she's beautiful." Klaus said with a smirk of his own.

Before any of the Cullens could reply a woman's voice could be heard, "Guys?"

All four of the Cullen men looked at one another all feeling the soulmate mark burn at the sound of her voice.  They couldn't wait to meet her but knew it'd be sometime soon that they would meet her.

"We'll be in contact with you Carlisle on when we will be bringing her to Washington." Elijah said before hanging up.

The Cullens looked at one another, not being able to keep their inner vampire under much control. All four males wanted to have their mate in their arms but for now they had to wait.

***The Mikaelson Mansion***

After Elijah hung up with the Cullens, Sage walked into the library. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the library since Sage was always an avid book reader.

 Her jaw dropped at the sight of the library since Sage was always an avid book reader